PLIS PLIS PLIS give us the Sone Cannon as a rifle skin(with animation) or consumable!

THe Stone Cannon! I'm in love with it, it's something I wanted from when I saw this charr concept back in the days95719b9cdcfef58c830a8d331c8c8a95.jpgAnd now it's there as an actual thing so please anet pleeeease give it to us to play around some more!As a rifle skin would be great if you make it work with the cannon animations or at least as a consumable a mastery or something pleeeeeeeeaseeeeeI need eetGW2StoneCannon.jpg

• Like 1

I just wish either : Charr Charrzooka used that animation, and looked properly massive to reflect the art, or that it replaced the weird Mortar kit engineers which look more like a blunderbuss than anything else.

It is an immensely cool animation, one that find wasted if it's only present in an instance.There is a lot of cool animations I wish we had access to, same goes for the Olmakhan routine

@"Dantert.1803" said:THe Stone Cannon! I'm in love with it, it's something I wanted from when I saw this charr concept back in the days95719b9cdcfef58c830a8d331c8c8a95.jpgAnd now it's there as an actual thing so please anet pleeeease give it to us to play around some more!As a rifle skin would be great if you make it work with the cannon animations or at least as a consumable a mastery or something pleeeeeeeeaseeeeeI need eetGW2StoneCannon.jpg

A bit late to the party, but I notice the Stone Summit Cannon is in the wardrobe under rifles. Is this what you are after?

• Like 1

@Dantert.1803 said:Yes but I wonder if it would be held as a rifle or as a kitten shoulder cannon.Also as of this date i don't know of any way to get it outside of that story mission

Could have gone in ahead of a later release, or something that hasn't been found yet - either as a drop (seems unlikely now at this point) or maybe a secret Mystic Forge recipe.

Seems strange to have a wardrobe item and not be equippable