Three cheers for the server team!

They worked day and night to correct the rollback and the servers are back up. Just wanted to extend my gratitude to the people who worked tirelessly on this for the past 20 hours during what was surely a very stressful and complicated situation.

Thank you.

Agreed!

I won't actually get to play for another 3 hours until I finish work, but I'm very happy to see the servers are back up and they were able to restore almost everything we did. :) It gives me something to look forward to when I finish today.

I can only imagine how stressful it was to get it all sorted. I've had those days at work going "ALL the websites are offline! What do we do?" and we've got a lot fewer users than GW2, and (fingers, toes, everything else crossed for luck) it hasn't happened during lockdown when fixing stuff will be much harder. I'm pleased they were able to fix it within a day. :)

Yes, great job guys.

I believe many had already lost hope that the near best solution was possible. Given that potential reality AND the immense work that went into the restoration, superb job from the server team, devs and all who spent hours upon hours fixing things. :)