rip for people who made Transcendence

felix.2386

8 hours ago, Bast.7253 said:

I'd like a choice to get a ring instead to complete the set. After I finish getting skirmish tickets it will be the only slot I have missing. Instead I now have to choose between pvp amulet or pve amulet. Kinda dumb.

Give an option to have a ring or other accessory instead, pls.

You can wear Conflux and Slumbering Conflux at the same time. You can get two legendary rings out of WvW.

7 hours ago, Leonidrex.5649 said:

In all honestly we should get amulet, ring and trinkets. and should be able to choose only 1. so that we decide what mode we like the least and can avoid it. this is a middle finger to anyone who has made the amulet.

i wouldn't say thats middlefinger, i am happy that i did it with pvp because i would never ever do this in pve, who cares that you made it in pvpv you needed to play 120 games, people who like pvp and can live with the meta would have made it anyways and people that didn't because either of meta or not playing pvp at all can make now an amulett, who cares? back in the days where fractals and crafting the "only" way to get ascanded gear, i know you could have random dropps in every game mode, now you can buy ascanded gear with stats of your choice because you play the gamemode and grind passivly the currency

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Avatar.3568 said:

i wouldn't say thats middlefinger, i am happy that i did it with pvp because i would never ever do this in pve, who cares that you made it in pvpv you needed to play 120 games, people who like pvp and can live with the meta would have made it anyways and people that didn't because either of meta or not playing pvp at all can make now an amulett, who cares? back in the days where fractals and crafting the "only" way to get ascanded gear, i know you could have random dropps in every game mode, now you can buy ascanded gear with stats of your choice because you play the gamemode and grind passivly the currency

the way I look at it is I have spend 2k gold to get the amulet, and now after ~3 months or whatever I will get one for free, invalidating my 2k gold spent. As I would do the achivements even without the amulet
Yes I and OP complain too early. Unless you actually have to spend the " legendary " level of resources crafting ( about 2k gold usually ) then its kind off a scam. But from what I read you do achivement, you get full ammy.

• Confused 2

15 hours ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

You can wear Conflux and Slumbering Conflux at the same time. You can get two legendary rings out of WvW.

Oh?

Nice! Thanks! I'm not sure if I have it in me to grind out that many skirmish tickets but it's good to know it's an option.

I wouldn't RIP just yet. We've yet to see what the new Legendary amulet's aura looks like (if any). For all we know, it might have no aura at all, just like Slumbering Transcendence. Or it might be something completely new/different, and then players can choose whichever look they prefer and go for that.

• 2 years later...
11 hours ago, Noobmaster sixty nine.3095 said:

YES  IM SO SO SO PI SSED  CAUSE THAT I HATE  ANET BAD HORIBLE RULES   CAUSE THERE IS A LOT PPL WHO TRAINING AND OK. bUT LET ME CHOOSE MY TEAM!   IM OD EDGE OF MY   HEALTH CAUSE AMULET .   IM DONE AFTER THIS ! I WISH ALL I GOING THRY TO THIS MAN WHO DECIDE THIS  FOR AMULET 120 PVP RANKED ARENA, AND WITH HORIBLE MOSTLY PPL WHO DONT KNOW WHAT DOUING.............

Bro this is his first post

I love it here

• Haha 1

On 5/26/2021 at 2:33 AM, Buran.3796 said:

...But my legendary PvP armor cost me about 1800 gold coins whereas the PvE one was about ~6000 gold coins at the time. And you can't fail at PvP due every match, including loses, provided progression, whereas at raids you can flop over and over (specially with pugs). And now I have PvP tokens enough to craft the other two legendary sets for almost no gold (mostly playing what I like, not farming content which I don't care about).

Since the thread got resurrected for some necromantic troll let me quote myself and make a small updated here: In reallity, I ended crafting the other two PvP legendary armors which combined cost me less  less than the first one, and fits very well with my legfendary PvP back piece and legendary amulet and the two WvW Conflux rings and the other eleven legendary weapons which crafted until today (Meteo and the second Conflux just a week ago). By the way I'm finishing Aurora and also doing Vision at the moment...

20 hours ago, Noobmaster sixty nine.3095 said:

YES  IM SO SO SO PI SSED  CAUSE THAT I HATE  ANET BAD HORIBLE RULES   CAUSE THERE IS A LOT PPL WHO TRAINING AND OK. bUT LET ME CHOOSE MY TEAM!   IM OD EDGE OF MY   HEALTH CAUSE AMULET .   IM DONE AFTER THIS ! I WISH ALL I GOING THRY TO THIS MAN WHO DECIDE THIS  FOR AMULET 120 PVP RANKED ARENA, AND WITH HORIBLE MOSTLY PPL WHO DONT KNOW WHAT DOUING.............

i love this post. the complete incomprehensiveness and capslock serves as a perfect framework for the rage within. the name is mythical legend grade in itself. people might call this a "necro" but using an old thread to thematically contribute to instead of making a new one to me is peak communication efficiency. this person is a hero to me. he has all the kittens i'm too apathetic to give any more.

Edited by zaced.7948