Skip Exposition Button

You seriously need this i been doing the new achievements in the old ls2 missions and the npcs nearly killed me with all the pointless talk. Im not kidding if those npcs are not talking for like 20 minutes straight forcing me to wait pointlessly so that the story can move along. please add a skip nonsence talk button.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, MarkoGold.7126 said:

i did pay for it i bought the game.

No, it's free content. It was even free when it was first released.

I mean, it doesn't even matter. You don't want to listen to the conversations? Turn your sound off, get up and leave, come back when it's done ... or just don't play it. Whatever. 

Edited by Obtena.7952
  • Thanks 5
  • Confused 2

12 hours ago, Eloc Freidon.5692 said:

...Wait until the later chapters.

It also gets really weird when you realize that your character doesn't have any voice acting lines through all of Season 2!

i legit was like can this kitten exposition go for any longer its just a complete waste of time. 

This is the only game where I've ever seen players complain about the length of the story and dialogue. Usually in other games players complain that there's not enough story or dialogue. I think even this game is a bit light on both, tbh.

They could certain add more filler, many episode seem terribly rushed.

Edited by Hannelore.8153
  • Like 2

For what it's worth, devs have said the reason they don't add a skip dialogue option past the personal story is because it increases the chance of an instance bugging and forcing players to start all over again thus negating the benefit of skipping dialogue to begin with.

Though that's not the most comforting thing when you have time to read a novel while waiting to play the playable parts of LW2.

• Like 2

Wouldn't mind the feature but as has been stated above, it's unlikely to happen. So I adapt and deal with it. If I know a 5min expsition bomb is coming up, I helpmyself to something to drink or go to the bathroom or take a breath of fresh air while the story plays itself.

There are worse things in the game that need to be adressed I guess.