Multiple Accounts and PvP

Koi.5731

Genuinely asking cause i'm a noob,

I've recently  come into 5 accounts for GW2 for farming purposes, and i came upon a question I'd like an answer to;

"If i formed a PvP party of just my 5 accounts, and entered an unranked match purely to earn the 'play a ranked or unranked pvp match' daily achievement, can I be banned or punished in any way for that?"

Obviously I can't play all 5 accounts effectively, so I have no chance of winning; I get my achievement, enemy team gets a free win and I don't take anybody but myself down with me. I don't believe I'm breaking any ToS but I figured it would be best to ask first then try and solve the ban later. I'd appreciate if a Mod could weigh in on this as well please.

(No, I'm not botting or anything like that, I'm just a guy with 5 little screens in front of him and I can only click so much, so fast)

11 hours ago, Koi.5731 said:

Genuinely asking cause i'm a noob,

I've recently  come into 5 accounts for GW2 for farming purposes, and i came upon a question I'd like an answer to;

"If i formed a PvP party of just my 5 accounts, and entered an unranked match purely to earn the 'play a ranked or unranked pvp match' daily achievement, can I be banned or punished in any way for that?"

Obviously I can't play all 5 accounts effectively, so I have no chance of winning; I get my achievement, enemy team gets a free win and I don't take anybody but myself down with me. I don't believe I'm breaking any ToS but I figured it would be best to ask first then try and solve the ban later. I'd appreciate if a Mod could weigh in on this as well please.

(No, I'm not botting or anything like that, I'm just a guy with 5 little screens in front of him and I can only click so much, so fast)

Once upon a time you could get banned for things in GW2.

Nowadays nothing happens no matter how many people report you, unless there is seriously 90% of the community sending in reports on you constantly all day long for at a least a month or more.

Go read the TOS yourself. Make of it what you want.

1 hour ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

Once upon a time you could get banned for things in GW2.

Nowadays nothing happens no matter how many people report you, unless there is seriously 90% of the community sending in reports on you constantly all day long for at a least a month or more.

Go read the TOS yourself. Make of it what you want.

and then there is me who got perma banned and anet wont even say why or respond to emails *shrug*