No gems received with Ultimate Edition

Guys just be patient, there is a reason for them saying that it can take up to 72h after purchase with the gems, sure it would be nice to get them faster. All you can do is wait. For the Level 80 Boost+ Shared Inventory Slot its semi fixed and they at least send them out now. So again just wait and if you still dont have your gems after 72h waiting, then write a ticket.

5 hours ago, Mentor.4130 said:

There you go Anet, one sale I was planning to get ending in 21 and something hours. Just need kitten GEMS I payed for on Tuesday. Don't tell me you are going to send GEMS 1 minute before 72 hours ends from time of purchase.

Send in a ticket to support with what you want to spend the gems on they usualy honor things like that, since its not your fault the gems arrive late.

To anyone who does not understand the reason of the delay:

When Heart of Thorns was released, it came with an ultimate edition for the first time. (with 4000 gems) These were delivered instantly after purchase.

Scammers exploited this by buying the expansion with stolen credit cards and quickly exchanging the gems to gold to send to gold away to gold sellers.

By the time the actual owners of the credit cards noticed that their credit cards were being abused and reversed the transactions, the gold was long gone and ArenaNet was left scammed and with empty hands. By delaying the delivery of gems, ArenaNet takes some time to see if transactions get reversed before giving out the gems.

So, it's a bit annoying, but there are very good reasons why it is as it is now.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, TheQuickFox.3826 said:

When Heart of Thorns was released, it came with an ultimate edition for the first time. (with 4000 gems) These were delivered instantly after purchase.

Scammers exploited this by buying the expansion with stolen credit cards and quickly exchanging the gems to gold to send to gold away to gold sellers.

By the time the actual owners of the credit cards noticed that their credit cards were being abused and reversed the transactions, the gold was long gone and ArenaNet was left scammed and with empty hands. By delaying the delivery of gems, ArenaNet takes some time to see if transactions get reversed before giving out the gems.

So, it's a bit annoying, but there are very good reasons why it is as it is now.

Thank you for this explanation - I was wondering why and this makes perfect sense. Hopefully the gems will drop for us tomorrow!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TheQuickFox.3826 said:

This seems reasonable for new credit cards, but after using the same for years I dont see that as a reason for those. Also  buying gems ingame always arrived instantly for me 🤷‍♂️ But yea just waiting for those 72 hours to pass by 😅