"This serial code has already been applied to your account."

21 minutes ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Of course, we don't know if they helped individuals; not everyone posts on the forums. 

I opened my ticket on Tuesday the 27th and haven’t had an update beyond the automatic “looking for a solution” the next morning. Nothing since.

I don’t think anyone with an actual invalid serial got their situation resolved. Those who did was because of user errors, like actually purchasing the collection editions by mistake.

Edited by NickChabby.8907

1 hour ago, NickChabby.8907 said:

I opened my ticket on Tuesday the 27th and haven’t had an update beyond the automatic “looking for a solution” the next morning. Nothing since.

I don’t think anyone with an actual invalid serial got their situation resolved. Those who did was because of user errors, like actually purchasing the collection editions by mistake.

When I posted about the Refund issue last weekend, it was to validate this theory. I am certain to have clicked "EoD Only" on my first attempt but just to make sure, I did a second attempt.
The issue is still not resolved on my end either.
----------

Also, in regards of looking the coding, they shouln't have to look at the game code.
As it seems would more be a System/Database Issue... the problem is with our accounts and the fact they cannot be flagged with our purchased codes (or seems to be, but the information is desynchronized with the account managing database). 

I personally think that the game coding itself is irrelevant in this situation.

A bit roundabout learning this was the base issue, but has anyone else encountered this when purchasing from the BLTC store in-game?  I did so on the 27th, contacted support on the 30th after receiving nothing (I got informed by Paypal that money had been taken out of my account and an email saying I purchased EoD).  They refunded me and told me to try again, which I did this Monday (the 2nd).  On Tuesday I contacted them again as trying again didn't seem to succeed.  Yesterday they told me to enter the serial code thru the account page, at which point I saw the "This serial code has already been applied to your account".

I got back to them yesterday that I was getting that error, and am still waiting to hear back.

10 minutes ago, Ashaba.9572 said:

I'd been having this issue all this week as well. I just tried again this afternoon, and I was finally able to redeem my key. I'd definitely recommend giving it a shot again. 🤞

Thanks, tried it as well and was able to redeem the code at https://account.arena.net/overview. Everything ingame is unlocked as well 🙂

Hello there !

Just redeemed my code. I received all my ingame items. Gems are still missing, but I can easily guess that the "72-hours-countdown-before-unlock" starts right now. I didn't read anything bad about promotional skins. So, everything should be fine by me now.

That's the green light to by the expac for my son !

Thank you very much to the guys who worked on this. This problem was solved faster than I though.

Edit : Just to add some precision. I redeemed my code because the support told me I could. Even if it was a "mass reply" they took time to send it. Well so, thank you to the support-guys too ! 😘

Edited by MornJack.3579
add some precision
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Ashaba.9572 said:

I'd been having this issue all this week as well. I just tried again this afternoon, and I was finally able to redeem my key. I'd definitely recommend giving it a shot again. 🤞

Thanks, Ashaba! I never thought to try again.

Still no gems or shared inventory slot, but maybe those come later. I hope.

Edit: just re-logged and the slot + boost have arrived! Just waiting on those sweet, sweet gems.

Edited by dumb.3657
Update update