Jewelcrafting 500, when?

Any plans on expanding Jewelcrafting to 500 and add some craftable Legendary trinkets and ascended ones that would save me and other players from farming Metas locked in DLC content?

My ascended Harrier trinkets costed me 6k trade contracts, that's a long farm. Do we have to spend hours and days of farming to get our trinkets?

We could use 500 jewelcrafting to craft parts to build Skiffs and Fishing poles in EoD giving crafting disciplines a new purpose and adding something new to the market, what do you think?

Edited by Touchme.1097

Fishing poles are more artificing, but hooks could be jewelcrafting easy. Maybe some ascended hooks to craft for fishing idk...

Also do yourself a favor and farm trinkets LS3 maps they're free now one a week. Hope you got bloodstone fen when it was free, the trinkets there can be reset like a legendary.

• Like 1

Ascended trinkets have always been in a weird place, since the different types were added to the game separately. Rings were added with the introduction of Fractals of the Mists, along with mystic forge-able backpiece recipes; accessories with the addition of guild missions; and amulets with the achievement rewards rework and introduction of Laurels as a currency.

That said, however, I do agree that Jewelcrafting 500 is long overdue.

46 minutes ago, Eloc Freidon.5692 said:

They said that Scribe is the most likely to get to 500 before Jewelry, if at all. It was discussed right before they added the Chef to 500 content.

I wouldn't mind that either, we can always have both disciplines at 500.

I can see all crafting disciplines being used to craft skiff and fishing pole parts with a Mystic forge finish or a double click to join all parts together and bring something new to the market.

Edited by Touchme.1097

2 hours ago, Raizel.1839 said:

Do we really need it? Legendary trinkets are quite easy to get.

Of course we need it. Jewelcrafting (as other crafting as well) is not just to get certain item, it is activity. Gathering materials, recipes and then making items is content to many players.

I love the idea of jewelcrafter making lures. I also would love to be able to make ascended rings and accessories, perhaps even kind that you can see on the character. Crowns, bracelets and necklaces (to head, shoulder and glove slot) would be nice too. More sparkle the better!

• Like 2