What do you do with your level 80 booster?

1 hour ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

If you have that many tomes, you can safely discard the Level 80 boost by using it on any character. It will give you all the boosters and gear and you will have a free additional Shared Inventory Slot.

Edit: ...as soon as the Lvl 80 Booster has been re-enabled by the devs, that is. 😉

maybe, i dont really have anything to put in that slot anyways, so its kinda of a "meh" situation all around xD

1 hour ago, Stelawrat.6589 said:

If you really feel that you'll never regret using the boosts on throw away characters, then you may as well create a new character, boost it, collect the special rewards package, bank everything, delete the character & repeat, to remove the 2 boosts & free up the slot. 

Or maybe, you could wait for the inventory slots to go on sale & keep the boosts in reserve, just in case. 

But I spent all my gems on the LW packs 6 months ago 😞

1 minute ago, LSD.4673 said:

But I spent all my gems on the LW packs 6 months ago 😞

Ohhh, yeah I bought the LW packs too on another account... I feel your pain. 😞 

I normally always wait for sales to buy QoL items, so that's all that I can suggest. Good luck! o/ 

57 minutes ago, Aurelian Omenkind.2470 said:

Anniversary sales coming up next month?

Well really I meant sales that can occur at any time. I watch this thread everyday just in case there is something that I've been waiting for. But yes, Anniversary sales should begin sometime in August & may spill over into September. 

I'm guessing that they'll begin coincident with the 1st. Beta, so on August 17th. \o/