Request: New gobbler for Eternal Ice Shards please

3 hours ago, DemonAtTheWheel.1804 said:

75 shards + 2688 Karma for 10 Season 4 currency is a horrible conversion rate. Not really a solution.

If you have so much shards that you don't know what to do with, then you have enough karma to pay up for the Season 4 currency.

Use it and buy Material shipments with volatile magic.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DemonAtTheWheel.1804 said:

75 shards + 2688 Karma for 10 Season 4 currency is a horrible conversion rate. Not really a solution.

If people could trade bloodstone dust, empyreal fragment, dragonite ore for shipments, i guarantee you people will throw away their gobbler no matter the cost

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DemonAtTheWheel.1804 said:

A Diflourite Crystal node gives an average of 1 Diflourite when harvested.

An Eternal Ice node gives like 5-10 Eternal Ice when harvested. I've filled up the "gather 10" daily by just hitting *one single node* with a pickaxe.

75 Ice for 10 S4 mats is an entirely reasonable conversion rate — because you're literally getting about 7.5x more Ice than you do other materials when you go out and harvest it.

Edited by ASP.8093
  • Like 2

Karma is actually pretty useful for buying equipment skins, miniatures, and recipes. I've been collecting things that I have missed in the past, so I agree that the karma cost gets in the way a bit for players who still are collecting things. There are already some optional karma sinks, so it's really not needed.

The 75 shard cost is reasonable, though.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, firedragon.8953 said:

How are you getting too many EIS?! I don't think you're doing it right... They are in no way like that horrid bloodstone dust, dragonite ore, etc.

I deliberately farm them EIS. Valuable currency.

Ive got like 5k in my bank atm. Dunno what to do with them honestly. Cant trade em since i dont have karma to spare so i just save them.

• Confused 1