Staked Servers

Roxy Enjoy.1950

i have a message for arenanet and a message for stacked servers.

Arenanet cant even increase the server tranfer price to stop "bandwaegoner" ppl. 9 years of wvw, 7 years of bandwagoning ppl and they havent managed to fix this situation.

Second, i can understand this is an MMORPG and have a big quantity of losers, but where is the fun playing on stacked servers with all the nolifers playing on it and farming casuals servers like piken and others servers, i mean is not boring? i have my conclusion after 7 years. GW2 wvw have alot of Boombers, nerds, tryharder and Casuals, all the tryharder and nerds are stacked in 1/2 servers and all the casuals and boomers are split betwen 15 servers. 

Today i noticed im a true warrior i fight against stacked servers and against my own server (piken) by years.

Today im gonna unistall the game, Arenanet Obviusly has difficult to manage wvw, they have no idea on what is going on in wvw. 

Im just very very bored of wvw and arenanet, i dont unistall because i dont wanna fight anymore, im just bored and im starting a new game.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, XenesisII.1540 said:

BUT WAIT!

DON'T GO!

ALLIANCES ARE COMING!

YOU CAN STACK WITH FRENDS!

can i haz shtuff?

Alliance is a fake news, trust me alliance is not coming. use your brain, 2 BIG BIG mmorpg are coming out. they talked once again about alliance because they know 90% of the ppl than unistall dont come back.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Roxy Enjoy.1950 said:

Alliance is a fake news, trust me alliance is not coming. use your brain, 2 BIG BIG mmorpg are coming out. they talked once again about alliance because they know 90% of the ppl than unistall dont come back.

Ok... but was that a yes or no to the shtuff question?

P.S lol new world.. sure. The pve looks like boring fetch quests and I doubt the pvp will be any better. I'm sure people will be complaining about stacked sides there too.

Edited by XenesisII.1540
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, XenesisII.1540 said:

Ok... but was that a yes or no to the shtuff question?

P.S lol new world.. sure. The pve looks like boring fetch quests and I doubt the pvp will be any better. I'm sure people will be complaining about stacked sides there too.

humm i started to play Lost Ark on rusian servers, waiting for EU. anyway im not talking on what is better or worse, the fact is one, wvw 9 years old and isnt changed, same kitten, lost ark and new world are new games. i will quit them too if they sucks for 9 years, i will write to you in 9 years

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Roxy Enjoy.1950 said:

humm i started to play Lost Ark on rusian servers, waiting for EU. anyway im not talking on what is better or worse, the fact is one, wvw 9 years old and isnt changed, same kitten, lost ark and new world are new games. i will quit them too if they sucks for 9 years, i will write to you in 9 years

Meh lost ark not even in the same pool as gw2, it's diablo type game.

I tried the alpha, not exactly mind blowing and doesn't scratch the wvw itch at all.

And yes gw2 and wvw is 9 years old... how many mmo's even get to 9 years? I don't even think new world will.

1 minute ago, XenesisII.1540 said:

Meh lost ark not even in the same pool as gw2, it's diablo type game.

I tried the alpha, not exactly mind blowing and doesn't scratch the wvw itch at all.

And yes gw2 and wvw is 9 years old... how many mmo's even get to 9 years? I don't even think new world will.

Nothing to do with Diablo, Diablo isnt an mmorpg, if you talk about the Camera yes is Diablo style.

gw2 was the last big mmorpg after wow and gw1, company wont invest in mmopg because mmorpg community is small compared to game like sports, FPS or survival. Game company want casuals players, ther s ALOT of low budget mmorpg around, specially koreans. all trash, i save only BDO from korea, BDO is trash too cuz of the gear system and the pvp VERY unbalanced, is another story. 

Lost Ark is Korean too, but is an hight budget mmorpg like BDO.

There have been other big mmos after gw2.... eso, ff14, bdo, archeage. Yes companies won't invest in big mmos anymore because they've mostly been failures trying to compete with WoW in NA and stuff like Lineage 2 in asia. FF14 been picking up people from the crashing WoW.

Unfortunately none of the games coming have wvw potential, and while I also hate the state anet has left that in 9 years, ain't much else to move to, cause even it's competition in like eso are worse.

Anyways good luck in lost ark.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, XenesisII.1540 said:

There have been other big mmos after gw2.... eso, ff14, bdo, archeage. Yes companies won't invest in big mmos anymore because they've mostly been failures trying to compete with WoW in NA and stuff like Lineage 2 in asia. FF14 been picking up people from the crashing WoW.

Unfortunately none of the games coming have wvw potential, and while I also hate the state anet has left that in 9 years, ain't much else to move to, cause even it's competition in like eso are worse.

Anyways good luck in lost ark.

Archeage is classic korean p2w low budget game, sh.it of the sh.it. BDO is my favorite mmorpg for combat system/pvp system/siege, GvG, diplomacy betwen guilds, very epic game, ruined by koreans mentality, they removed the p2w because doesnt works in EU, the problem is the gear system, is probably one of the worst around, you need a BIG gear to be competitive in pvp, you can literally throw away 1 month of game by failing 1 upgrade, also you have to play alot of pve to TRY, a failed game. ff14 has only PVE.

about the wvw system, is just an evolution of the old RvR realm vs realm, sadly a dead game mode, gw2 wvw was the last one, ruined by players and arenanet, they dont care of wvw, is obvius.

idk man transfer then if you can't beat um join um. With all it's issues you aren't going to find anything large scale pvp to touch the wvwvw system. Yeah it's ruined by bandwagoners especially in EU. I mean I'll probably try new world cuz that's how desperate I am for some new mmo to grind but no way is that pvp going to touch wvw. 

New World won't scratch your WvW itch because PvP isn't forced and if you think server imbalances here are bad just wait until all the PvP players stack factions.  You might still enjoy it for other reasons though.

Edited by Chaba.5410
  • Like 2

Wait, is Lost Ark actually coming out? I remember reading about it like five years ago lol...

Anyway, have fun with a game that is in eternal development and another game even streamers hate after playing for a few hours.  

EDIT: Looked up a trailer for lost ark...from 2014...that game has been in development for practically GW2's entire existence 🤣

Edited by Gotejjeken.1267

43 minutes ago, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

Wait, is Lost Ark actually coming out? I remember reading about it like five years ago lol...

Anyway, have fun with a game that is in eternal development and another game even streamers hate after playing for a few hours.  

EDIT: Looked up a trailer for lost ark...from 2014...that game has been in development for practically GW2's entire existence 🤣

Um... the game has been out for like 3 years over in korea, it's getting ported to NA later this year by amazon...

2 hours ago, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

ofc did you ever saw lost ark map? is 3 o 4 time gw2 map, with sea content, battle ships and sea sieges, is even bigger than BDO ofc took alot of time, wvw alliances took 4 years so far and is probably the 5% of the total game, use your brain 

1 hour ago, XenesisII.1540 said:

Um... the game has been out for like 3 years over in korea, it's getting ported to NA later this year by amazon...

2 minutes ago, Roxy Enjoy.1950 said:

ofc did you ever saw lost ark map? is 3 o 4 time gw2 map, with sea content, battle ships and sea sieges, is even bigger than BDO ofc took alot of time, wvw alliances took 4 years so far and is probably the 5% of the total game, use your brain 

Been around the block enough with KMMOs to know they aren't for me (back in the day Maplestory, Vindictus, Dragons Nest, etc.).  They might be for some, but in my experience are mostly P2W no matter what they offer, and every region is always behind Korea obv.  

I don't think either is comparable to GW2, let alone WvW lol.