Alacrigade power or condi?

AintGold.5128

Hiya

So I'm planning to start collecting eq for both raids and fractals. But I'm lazy so I wanted to get one eq set to start. So I thought alacrity should be good because it's in demand everywhere. But I found there are 2 varieties.

Power variant  and condi variant. So I would like to know which one will work for both raids and fractals. And maybe also in a strikes.

• 3 weeks later...

Power is a little easier, but condi tends to do more damage especially to multiple enemies

However, another thing to take into account is your personal aesthetics. I do power much more often than is most effective because I love using my Shining Blade/Bolt combo. Both are completely viable even in meta if you know what you’re doing, so do you like slicing people or bashing them with a mace?

6 hours ago, Miellyn.6847 said:

Solo Condi Alacrigade doesn't exist outside of fractals. You can play with two condi renegades with RR, or power for solo alacrity.

That's not true; you can use Celestial Condi Alacrigade in Raids as well (or strikes or even open world).  It deals a respectable 30k and provides perma 10 man alacrity

https://snowcrows.com/builds/revenant/renegade/condition-alacrity-renegade

Edited by LucianTheAngelic.7054
  • Like 1