Condi rev is fine, the ele bunkers are the ones crying about it

Why are you playing bunker ele?

That’s where you fucked up. Ele does the most damage in PVE right? (Or so ive heard)

It’s the same in PVP.

Stalk grimjack or one of the other fire eles so you can also do damage that’s impossible to heal or cleanse through.

You’re welcome.

I don't play bunker ele, but every power combination or fire Weaver build I've played has destroyed condi Rev.

Only right after Feb patch did they seem OP. But after the first nerf, Ele doesn't seem to have a problem with them

Now power herald... Thats a whole different story. A good herald will guerrilla attack. Baiting all your defenses until you're out. Then just dance around you till you're dead

@Lighter.5631 said:condi rev is not fine simply because every condition build except necro does no damage to it.

Even condi necro with boon corrupt isn't great either, at least core, because they cannot do enough condi dmg and some classes simply outpace the boon corrupt, such as holosmiths and guardians.

that wand boon corrupt thing necros have? it can't keep up because 1: It has a 20 or 30-sec cd and 2 it's like 2 boons turned into conditions and engineer with holosmith and guardian can not only cleanse them all but also they can replace them.

Scourge might be better at that, I dunno but I cannot play scourge so.