Happy Wintersday -- A small gift from Tixx

Gaile Gray.6029

• ArenaNet Staff

It's a little-known fact that Tixx works in our graphics art department and he created some great art and...

Ok, maybe not. It's actually Christy who works in graphics art, and she made some great new Wintersday avatars for you!

On your profile, click "Change Picture" and you'll go to the avatar selection page, where you will find 11 new themed avatars from which you may select for your Wintersday pleasure. Enjoy!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • ArenaNet Staff

@Charrbeque.8729 said:No snowflakes? They're an integral part of Wintersday.

I like that idea, but knowing snowflakes were under examination, it seemed better to hold on that concept. Next year, perhaps??

@Gabbynot.2654 said:thanks for more forums junk messing up all forums even more :# :#

Just look the other way, Gabbynot. The time you spend doing that is your kind contribution to the fun that the rest of us are having. :D

• ArenaNet Staff

@X T D.6458 said:Christmas tree! Where is the Christmas....err Wintersday Tree!?

Oh that IS a beautiful image, too!

I know! Let's gather feedback on iconic Wintersday images you'd like to see for next year. Post your thoughts in this thread and I'll gather them for review and possible implementation of some of them next year!

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:@Gaile Gray.6029 Very nice. Any way to remove the forum-wide notice about them? (After seeing it a few times, it's well-noted.) Thanks.

Yep. Done. By "Done" I mean that you now can dismiss the message by clicking "X" in the upper right.

Oh. Duh! Thank you so much. (That was there before, wasn't it?) Sorry.

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:

@X T D.6458 said:Christmas tree! Where is the Christmas....err Wintersday Tree!?

Oh that IS a beautiful image, too!

I know! Let's gather feedback on iconic Wintersday images you'd like to see for next year. Post your thoughts in this thread and I'll gather them for review and possible implementation of some of them next year!

Well the Tree for me. I would probably add snowflakes, maybe a choir bell, snowball, stack of presents, snowglobe.

I like these new avatars, very nicely done B)

Archived