Happy Wintersday -- A small gift from Tixx

Gaile Gray.6029

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • ArenaNet Staff

@"Rauderi.8706" said:A nod of thanks for the festive avatars.

Now if the forum hadn't announced it in a big red warning box... :P

Oh, well, that was me. I was so excited, and I wanted to be sure that everyone saw them. Consider that not everyone comes into the GW2 Discussion subforum, and the way to get the word out is to use the announcement system to put it in front of all members. You can disable that notice by clicking the "X" in the upper right corner, and it will never appear again.

Until I post a new batch of avatars. :D

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:

@"Rauderi.8706" said:A nod of thanks for the festive avatars.

Now if the forum hadn't announced it in a big red warning box... :P

Oh, well, that was me. I was so excited, and I wanted to be sure that everyone saw them. Consider that not everyone comes into the GW2 Discussion subforum, and the way to get the word out is to use the announcement system to put it in front of all members. You
can
disable that notice by clicking the "X" in the upper right corner, and it will never appear again.

Until I post a new batch of avatars. :D

Now, in your spare time, if you could add that helpful 'X' to the announcement that shows up on the 'Leaving Guild Wars 2 Forums' page, since it causes one to have to scroll to use the link to the new 'off-site' page, that would just be super! Thanks.

Thanks for the cute avatars! :D

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:WHAT WINTERSDAY IMAGES WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE AS AVATARS NEXT YEAR??

Please share below.

(1) Gift Box Gourdon (I noticed he is missing from the lineup this year)(2) Joko as the Grinch(3) The Guild Wars 2 version of Santa Claus. (We've needed this guy for years. We have Rudolf the Red-Nosed Jackal. Now all we need is an official Santa!)(4) Lord Faren as Santa's Helper.

Archived