Which Player character voice is your favorite?

supa suop.8026

I voted for the male Asura as well, because

• he sounds just perfect
  • the male Charr sounds annoyingly monotonous and I don't like the tembre (I also majorly dislike the implemented noise that sounds like a dog chewing on a bone)
  • the Human male doesn't fit each character and also has developed too much of a slang (and also started pronouncing sentences very slowly since HoT)
  • the female and male Norn have the most awful battle noises (sorry, can't call those "battle cries" in good conscience)
  • the Human female also does not fit each character equally well

I also like the male Sylvari. I have no experience with the female Charr, Asura or Sylvari.

@Ashantara.8731 said:I voted for the male Asura as well, because

• he sounds just perfect
  • the male Charr sounds annoyingly monotonous and I don't like the tembre (I also majorly dislike the implemented noise that sounds like a dog chewing on a bone)
  • the Human male doesn't fit each character and also has developed too much of a slang (and also started pronouncing sentences very slowly since HoT)
  • the female and male Norn have the most awful battle noises (sorry, can't call those "battle cries" in good conscience)
  • the Human female also does not fit each character equally well

I also like the male Sylvari. I have no experience with the female Charr, Asura or Sylvari.

LOL - yeah the in-combat grunts takes some getting used to (especially when using a Greatsword!) but in terms of actual voice lines, the male Norn voice actor does a very good job.

During the personal story I had Sylvari female as favourite voice but with HoT her voice became cold, hard and false. There is no warm feelings left in her voice and most of the time it sounds fake and her tone doesnt suit the situation and conversation. I cant play any story mode with her after the personal story because i cant stand the change in her voice. And to judge from the in-combat quotes that came with the new elite specs, which sounds way too aggressive, she will follow that awful voice trend in PoF.

Now i do all story content with my asura female, her voice fits really good and havent change any after the personal story =)

I can't vote because there's no allowance for multiple favorites.

• Best: both asuras & female sylvari ("I didn't know it would pop like that")
  • Purty durn gud: male sylvari, both charr.
  • Unobjectionable: Norn male, human male
  • Vaguely disappointing: human female
  • Almost reolled it was so bad: norn female ("new land! NEW LAND!!")

Archived