When is Next Update?

the janitor forgot to unlock the door when he went off for winter break.

so all the developers have been sitting outside the door playing cards while they wait for the janitor to get back from using his 4 weeks of mandatory use vacation days.

they've become so bored they drawing art on the door and walls, and they are eating the vending machine itself.

did i mention the janitor not only forget to unlock the door to the development studio....but he also forgot to unlock the door to the building....so they stuck in the building.

they could call a locksmith....but one of the developers thought they could construct a warp gate using the phone's parts. only to have it blow up (ironically, he was in charge of designing Asura)

@Ayakaru.6583 said:I'm expecting a new patch late January, maybe first week of February. In the meantime we'll have mini patches every other Tuesday i guess

that is still too early unless it was a new living story and that is not happen . not looking for new patch till the end of February if then even and anet does not put out patches at all every other Tuesday or mini patches at all every other Tuesday :# :# :#

@Gabbynot.2654 said:

@Ayakaru.6583 said:I'm expecting a new patch late January, maybe first week of February. In the meantime we'll have mini patches every other Tuesday i guess

that is still too early unless it was a new living story and that is not happen . not looking for new patch till the end of February if then even and anet does not put out patches at all every other Tuesday or mini patches at all every other Tuesday :# :# :#

The quota is 2-3 months.Mid november came 4-1, so when you give them two months, and a week for Christmas, last week of January is a very plausible date for the trailer, or the teaser at least.

And they do. Just about every other Tuesday.Although it's usually bug fixes and gem store updates

oh they might put out a super small trailer for the next 2 or 3 months at best . but what in the kitten game are you playing ????????? anet does NOT PUT PATCHES OUT EVERY OTHER TUESDAY !!!!! never have NEVER WILL !!!!! yes they put out new gem store stuff but that is not a patch or update at all to the game !!!

i really sure like to know where your getting that idea from and what in the kind of game you are playing that they put out update patches EVERY TUESDAY :# :# :# cause i am, super sure the player base would have said something about a update every Tuesday by now after this many years guild wars2 has been going :# :# :# :#

In case anyone's unclear the serious answer is that every year Anet is closed for about 2 weeks around Christmas and New Year so the staff can spend time with their friends and families.

As a result the update schedule is disrupted. The last update is generally the Wintersday one in mid-December (unless there's bug fixes for that) and then it doesn't start again until mid-January, when they've come back from the break and had time to complete or review whatever they were working on.

But since the official release schedule is once every 2-3 months, with only bug fixes and maybe balance patches in between we don't miss any releases as a result of this.

@Danikat.8537 said:In case anyone's unclear the serious answer is that every year Anet is closed for about 2 weeks around Christmas and New Year so the staff can spend time with their friends and families.

As a result the update schedule is disrupted. The last update is generally the Wintersday one in mid-December (unless there's bug fixes for that) and then it doesn't start again until mid-January, when they've come back from the break and had time to complete or review whatever they were working on.

But since the official release schedule is once every 2-3 months, with only bug fixes and maybe balance patches in between we don't miss any releases as a result of this.

thing is no kitten one ever remembers these things at all !! thus they run off foolish post chases like this !!

no one gets anet is closed and not in the office till mid-January :# :# you think after all these 5 years or so they would gotten it by now

@"Gabbynot.2654" said:oh they might put out a super small trailer for the next 2 or 3 months at best . but what in the kitten game are you playing ????????? anet does NOT PUT PATCHES OUT EVERY OTHER TUESDAY !!!!! never have NEVER WILL !!!!! yes they put out new gem store stuff but that is not a patch or update at all to the game !!!

i really sure like to know where your getting that idea from and what in the kind of game you are playing that they put out update patches EVERY TUESDAY :# :# :# cause i am, super sure the player base would have said something about a update every Tuesday by now after this many years guild wars2 has been going :# :# :# :#

They used to put out patches every other Tuesday. That was some time back but your ‘never have’ is incorrect.

Interview where they stopped bi-weekly updates

@Gabbynot.2654 said:oh they might put out a super small trailer for the next 2 or 3 months at best . but what in the kitten game are you playing ????????? anet does NOT PUT PATCHES OUT EVERY OTHER TUESDAY !!!!! never have NEVER WILL !!!!! yes they put out new gem store stuff but that is not a patch or update at all to the game !!!

I'll say it nicely now:read the patch notes and you'll see there's a lot more going on.The BIG patches aren't every other week, but the small ones are quite common. gemstore updates, bug fixes, and skill changes are ALSO patches.They used to have big patches every 2 weeks a while before, but they stopped doing that because of quality pressure.

Archived