Revenant beta weapons.

Dream.2386

@"Quarktastic.1027" said:It really helps to drive home the state of the revenant in general. When even a weapon set related to the revenant is unfinished/missing, it doesn't paint the devs in a good light.

More of how they care for Revenant in general how it was kind of feeling unfinished/incomplete.And now the weapons that it had in the beginning are "lost".

Their whole concept of Revenant feels just rushed and lazy. Instead of released an unfinished class, it would be better to pay more time to make it work and finish the stuff Revenant need, aswell these epic weapons!

They got ''lost'', yeah sure, my ass! :joy:

It's important to note that these aren't "lost" the models are preview-able in game right now there's just no way to obtain the weapons/skins in-game right now.

A revenant based side story collection where they can be created in a similar way to the Caladbolg weapons would be my preferred way of getting them in. Create a single ascended version of each weapon.

@"ProtoGunner.4953" said:According to a source they also lost the whole Queen's Jubilee content :joy:Queen's jubilee, like SAB before, requires a rework to be compatible with the currrent game, and they don't seem to be willing to put any work into that. Revenant weapon skins are already in the game, it's that the way for players to obtain them does not exist (as i understand "lost" means that every team was thinking that some other team was working on it, and so in the end noone did). Though it is similar to QJ in the aspect of them not willing to put any work to fix that. Even if that work was to just simply add them to drop tables in HoT.

@Astralporing.1957 said:

@"ProtoGunner.4953" said:According to a source they also lost the whole Queen's Jubilee content :joy:Queen's jubilee, like SAB before, requires a rework to be compatible with the currrent game, and they don't seem to be willing to put any work into that. Revenant weapon skins are already in the game, it's that the way for players to obtain them does not exist (as i understand "lost" means that every team was thinking that some
other
team was working on it, and so in the end noone did). Though it is similar to QJ in the aspect of them not willing to put any work to fix that. Even if that work was to just simply add them to drop tables in HoT.

I'm rather neutral on being able to play the Queen's Jubilee content. However, I would like another (guaranteed) way to obtain those weapons in the game. Some of those Favors are super expensive one the TP.

@Astralporing.1957 said:

@"ProtoGunner.4953" said:According to a source they also lost the whole Queen's Jubilee content :joy:Queen's jubilee, like SAB before, requires a rework to be compatible with the currrent game, and they don't seem to be willing to put any work into that. Revenant weapon skins are already in the game, it's that the way for players to obtain them does not exist (as i understand "lost" means that every team was thinking that some
other
team was working on it, and so in the end noone did). Though it is similar to QJ in the aspect of them not willing to put any work to fix that. Even if that work was to just simply add them to drop tables in HoT.

I will point out that the have said they want to bring QJ back and have said so pretty recently, so it isnt an unwillingness preventing it. I imagine the to do list is rather large though

Archived