What's your favorite GW2 tracks?

jokke.6239

Recently came back to the game after a 2 year break. First thing I noticed when I got back into the game was the nostalgia that hit me hearing this beautiful music again :)So thought I'd share my top 3

1.Tengu Wall:

1. Battle for Lion's Arch: Aftermath - Lion's Arch Lament:

1. A Land Restored:

I'm currently playing through HoT and Living World, so who knows, maybe this list will change.What's your guys favorite tracks?Lets celebrate Guild Wars 2 beautiful music in this thread <3

There's a lot of pieces I really like. But these are still some of my most listened to.

And by the way, does anyone know if there exists an upload of a particular piece of Bitterfrost music? I assume it's the start of the track, but it's the one that has that high solo violin playing for a bit.

That would be pretty high up there for me if I could find it (or at least put a name to it).

@Celldrax.2849 said:There's a lot of pieces I really like. But these are still some of my most listened to.And by the way, does anyone know if there exists an upload of a particular piece of Bitterfrost music? I assume it's the start of the track, but it's the one that has that high solo violin playing for a bit.

That would be pretty high up there for me if I could find it (or at least put a name to it).

If it's not here then i dont know. https://soundcloud.com/arenanet

@TexZero.7910 said:If it's not here then i dont know. https://soundcloud.com/arenanetAssuming it was made specifically for Bitterfrost, I suppose it would make sense for it to be under the season 3 playlist, but it's just not there.

Having checked the wiki before, they seemed to release numerous tracks for the first 2 episodes, but I've only ever seen one or two tracks each for the last four.

Eh, maybe it's in the list there somewhere, but I have my doubts.

I always stop in Ascalon to hear A Land Restored. I absolutely adore that. Thank you, OP (also for Tengu Wall) <3

As for my personal favorites that haven't been mentioned?

The original overture for one. I miss this one so flapping much.

I've only heard this one during Asura introduction and in the end credits. Snaff's Workshop. <3

Cannot WAIT to hear this one in game again, can't help but move my feet and wiggle around. So dancy. The Halloween Theme!

Sadly, this one isn't on the SAB 1 Jam Box - Dark Woods 2. Reminds me of old NES 8 bit questing music.

HoT, The Pact Laid Waste.

HoT, Golden Heights

Sorry, I'm really passionate about the tracks I love. XD

@Celldrax.2849 said:And by the way, does anyone know if there exists an upload of a particular piece of Bitterfrost music? I assume it's the start of the track, but it's the one that has that high solo violin playing for a bit.

I think I found the track you're looking for. It's at the beginning of this video, and I'm shocked that it wasn't on the original soundtrack. It's one of my favorite of the Shiverpeaks pieces. Unfortunately, I can't find a name for it.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=nE6lOrw8Jao

Don't ask me. All of them :))

But if I'd pick two (1epic 1 calm) from Personal Story, Season 1,2,3 and HoT it will be:

Personal Story:Here be Dragons- I am sad this beautiful song is only played during the fight against Zhaitan, but it makes it even more special and outstanding. The chorus, instruments make it so epic I got goosebumps everytime, I cant name the instruments in english because I simply dont know how they're called in English, but maaan this song is perfect!!Sylvari Theme- harp... Always calms me down, reminds me about how Sylvari are awesome.

Season 1:Twisted Marionette part 2- It's the most original battle theme perhaps in the history of this game. Perfection.Lion's Arch Lament- tears all over!! It's the whole history of Lion's Arch in the one beautiful song.

Season 2:Shadow of the Dragon- original and amazing.The Mystery Cave- I love it! When I entered to the Golden Cave and this music started to play I was speechless. Mozart'd be pleased. :)Heart of Thorns:

Mordremoth's theme- the female voices and the music is perfect, it feels you fight the dragon. Amazing!Far from Home- from the calm rhythm, slow, there suddenly appears violin's sound, who appears throughout the song, but there is a moment when it reaches its epicenter. Crying everytime.

Season 3:Balthazar's Theme- when I heard it during the battle I was really amazed, the chorus fits the music, I love it, hope to hear it in PoF!!Demmi's Theme- it doesnt last long, but this song reaches to my heart as any other song in this game. Perfection...

I admire the composers, they are doing great work and I can't wait to hear PoF soundtrack!!

Archived