What can we do with some fractal items that have so little use?

Fractal JournalsUnless you keep buying ascended gear forever, they can only be used to achieve mist attunement 1 & 3. But once you have the gear and both attunements, there is no other use for them.

Balls of drak energyYou get way more of those than you could ever use. Only a few are required for the legendary back item, and even less if you want to get your legendary PVP or WvW armors.

Gold fractal relicsI am aware that there was a project to give them a "special use" (apart from completing the Gold Fractal Master achievement), but it seems that it is going to take a long time for that to happen, if it ever happens.

It would be nice to have more sink methods for those items. Maybe make them tradeable for regular fractal relics or pristine fractal relics.

@"Pirindolo.9427" said:Gold fractal relicsI am aware that there was a project to give them a "special use" (apart from completing the Gold Fractal Master achievement), but it seems that it is going to take a long time for that to happen, if it ever happens.

Where do I go to find the source for this :smiley:? Easter egg for Golden Fractal Amor skins? Prays.

@Eramonster.2718 said:

@"Pirindolo.9427" said:
Gold fractal relics
I am aware that there was a project to give them a "special use" (apart from completing the Gold Fractal Master achievement), but it seems that it is going to take a long time for that to happen, if it ever happens.

Where do I go to find the source for this :smiley:?
Easter egg for Golden Fractal Amor skins? Prays.

The dev mentioned it as a comment in a thread on a similar topic. No details were offered. And it was made clear that they aren't working on it at the time; it's a long term project. It really was little more than, "don't delete them, because someday you might regret it. Maybe."

@Voltekka.2375 said:Fractal pages are also required if you wanna buy fractal armor boxes. So, thats a plus, ascended are never enough for some people (including me)Dark energy is needed in legendary crafting.As for gold relics, one bank slot is hardly trouble...

You are saying uses that I mentioned.The problem that I see is that those items need a sink once you don't need more ascended armor pieces and the legendary backpack.

Fractal pages are great for getting weapons or armor.

I mostly play fractals to outfit toons for wvw and am working on extra sets of legendary armor, so globs of dark energy are great... except I've never gotten one to drop? The chests to salvage aren't common enough to burn through if you're outfitting multiple toons with multiple builds.

I'm still working on the gold fractal weapon achievement, so those are handy.

@Ayrilana.1396 said:Those already have many uses. Dark energy is only use for legendary weapons. All of these appear to have a vendor value so excess items can simply be sold to a vendor.

Eh. I already have 134 balls of dark energy and nothing to do with them lol. And there are still like 100 more ascended items on the account I could salavage if I wanted to

@Hesacon.8735 said:Fractal pages are great for getting weapons or armor.

I mostly play fractals to outfit toons for wvw and am working on extra sets of legendary armor, so globs of dark energy are great... except I've never gotten one to drop? The chests to salvage aren't common enough to burn through if you're outfitting multiple toons with multiple builds.

I'm still working on the gold fractal weapon achievement, so those are handy.

Ouch, again, you are saying the same I did.And once you finish your ascended gearing process and the gold fractal achievement, you will still say the same I do: We need a sink for those items.

@Malediktus.9250 said:

@Ayrilana.1396 said:Those already have many uses. Dark energy is only use for legendary weapons. All of these appear to have a vendor value so excess items can simply be sold to a vendor.

Eh. I already have 134 balls of dark energy and nothing to do with them lol. And there are still like 100 more ascended items on the account I could salavage if I wanted to

That's the point. So many players are in that situation. Where are the sinks for those items?????

@Pirindolo.9427 said:

@"Voltekka.2375" said:Fractal pages are also required if you wanna buy fractal armor boxes. So, thats a plus, ascended are never enough for some people (including me)Dark energy is needed in legendary crafting.As for gold relics, one bank slot is hardly trouble...

You are saying uses that I mentioned.The problem that I see is that those items need a sink once you don't need more ascended armor pieces and the legendary backpack.

buy ascended and salvage for the https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Ascended_Recycling

You can sell the drops on the tp so infinite use of journal pages.

@Linken.6345 said:

@"Voltekka.2375" said:Fractal pages are also required if you wanna buy fractal armor boxes. So, thats a plus, ascended are never enough for some people (including me)Dark energy is needed in legendary crafting.As for gold relics, one bank slot is hardly trouble...

buy ascended and salvage for the

You can sell the drops on the tp so infinite use of journal pages.

There is a difference between a sink method for common drop items, and playing lotto with them.

Archived