Favourite weapon sets on ranger

Arheundel.6451

@InsaneQR.7412 said:Cant even vote. I always have something i would improve on the weapons or there are weaponsets i dont use although the skills are fairly good ones.

@InsaneQR.7412 said:Cant even vote. I always have something i would improve on the weapons or there are weaponsets i dont use although the skills are fairly good ones.

There must be a weapon you wouldn't leave home without and that you know get the job done when you need it the most...for me it's the longbow and its ability to show the "middle finger" to all cancer builds the game throw at me, I can give up any weapon to the nerf lords...but not longbow, you can't touch this weapon for me

@Arheundel.6451 said:

There must be a weapon you wouldn't leave home without and that you know get the job done when you need it the most...for me it's the longbow and its ability to show the "middle finger" to all cancer builds the game throw at me, I can give up any weapon to the nerf lords...but not longbow, you can't touch this weapon for me

Nope. I only hve a fav weapon for a specific task but not an overall fav weapon.On WH i hat the missing AoE dmg.On Axe OH i hate the clunky 4 and the immobility.Dagger OH is just aweful for dmg and is just a discount sword MH.Torch has an aweful 4 that has bo real specific use and bonfire is bd against mobile targets.On sword i hate/love sword 2.MH axe has a horrible AA, without the unsplit its bad too for PvE power wise and axe 3 should have AoE baseline.Dagger MH has fantastic mobility but lacks utility.LB is a decent weapon but its CC is bad in groups except against bosses. Barrage is a strong AoE but disrupts the weaponflow horribly.GS is the only weapon with all skills in tandem and great utility. I just dont use it that often thus i cant say its my fav weapon.Shortbow is probably the same as GS good utility and dmg but i favor melee over range.

Also feel like I cant vote, how'd you leave out sword/warhorn as a combo? But you managed to include Dagger main hand and Dagger off hand?Are you a pve'r only? Wheres Sword Dagger?You are including weapons that take two slots.I think single slot weapons should have as much weight.

SWORD WARHORN is the must have for me,99 percent of my time in gw2 is pvp.

Having a run speed buff, a regen (warhorn 5) a ranged attack that is very hard to dodge (warhorn 4)Sword evade on 3Sword 2 is an amazing set of leaps to get away from multiple foes that come to OFF me at far.I cant count the number of times that I got away from 3 or more opponents in a pvp map.Other than a thief, show me another class that can do that.

Archived