proud mirage main checking in

Xtrverz.4069

the class takes no skill, can rotate cooldowns forever to never die and withstand 1vx in far better fashion than 2 players together on any of the other classesdoesn't have a single bad match up.not to mention every other matchup is free, never ever have there existed a class of such power as a sidenoderplease do something to the joke of a class this ismy credibility is just winning the Tournament of Legends on mirage after playing it for a week :) https://imgur.com/a/BsskEG7never have i experienced such ease in playall you have to learn is to rotate your cooldowns since there is no need to stack them anywaythanks to perma passive protection ( earth rune was a good idea :) )and mirror also +regen loli would write more but aint got more than 1 min to write this down cuz gotta go play good pve contentty for listeningEDIT IM TALKING ABOUT CONDI people that cry about power are just bad

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Eurantien.4632 said:

@"Cheeseball C.8395" said:
Team USA zeromis' build also op plz nerf, too many evades damage 25 vuln

It's OP because Zeromis is good at it. If it was actually overpowered, everyone could run it - that's exactly how it should be.

Well i think everyone could just run it lol it's just not out there for everyone to see like in metabattle. Tho condi mirage is more forgiving, the evade skill with IH is like the same value of distortion applied to all allies (cept its just all the clones) with extra damage cc and vuln. It's pretty much a almost a better distortion that's not on a 50 sec cd and doesnt destroy the clones to compensate, but increases the clones dmg. It's so good.

It's OP because Zeromis is good at it. If it was actually overpowered, everyone could run it - that's exactly how it should be.

Well i think everyone could just run it lol it's just not out there for everyone to see like in metabattle.

People do try and run it and they get absolutely farmed by other power classes like thief. Zero doesn't cause he has tons of duels and literally dodges steal like every time. High risk high reward build are fine. It's these low risk high reward builds that are the problem.

@felincyriac.5981 said:You lie, a true mirage main would never speak ill of the class.

Fam needs to win seven more ToL with near 450-500 match score and occupy top ten slots of ranked with clones before we can even start considering what he says. lmao Condi mirage is the epitome of fun balanced, high skill gameplay, with big kitten plays, complainers need to l2p. if anything nerf retaliation. Most of the time guards deal more damage to me through that single boon than their actual skills, IT'S PASSIVE AF OP NERF.

Well, it's been 2 days i play mirage aswell and i also do beat rather easily most players in gold. My point is most likely that you can still get good results by using skills quite randomly, in terms of sustain and condition damage.

This doesn't hold much value since it is gold division, but still, it's quite too easy in my opinion

@Odik.4587 said:

@Xtrverz.4069 said:EDIT IM TALKING ABOUT CONDI people that cry about power are just bad

You played on NA, you won on NA, you'll attract NA players...surely you must have seen this coming?

Isnt EU finals had no mesmers in there?

I believe on EU, a place where historically mesmer has been played even when inferior to other options, mesmer comps didn't make the semi's let alone the finals.

I'm sure it's because they were just bad players though, nothing to do with mesmer performance being vastly overstated and over exaggerated by certain members of the community with an axe to grind.

Edit: I was wrong, semi fight I saw was the team with Rom in vs the team with Boyce in a Rom's team had double mesmer, bunker chrono and condi mirage. I'm not sure how well it would do vs Sind, Cookie, Wing etc though as they have a lot of practise vs mesmer comps and Sind is very good at shutting them down.

Nvm it may not have been semi's with Rom's team of double mesmer, I don't blooming know as you can be playing a match 1 round behind while someone is already in their next match. Just watch the vod below from teapot you can see how it all played out.

@Megametzler.5729 said:

@Xtrverz.4069 said:EDIT IM TALKING ABOUT CONDI people that cry about power are just bad

You played on NA, you won on NA, you'll attract NA players...surely you must have seen this coming?

I think there was, but the team with mirage lost.

That moment when you hate mesmer that much so you see them where they dont exist

@Megametzler.5729 said:

@"Xtrverz.4069" said:EDIT IM TALKING ABOUT CONDI people that cry about power are just bad

Here's the finals: Starts at 1h 48m just incase the video doesn't auto skip to it. A shame swiss wasn't here in time, Rom's team would have been interesting to see.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/377926024?t=01h48m31s

@apharma.3741 said:

@"Xtrverz.4069" said:EDIT IM TALKING ABOUT CONDI people that cry about power are just bad

Here's the finals: Starts at 1h 48m just incase the video doesn't auto skip to it. A shame swiss wasn't here in time, Rom's team would have been interesting to see.

French team almost made to finals with mirage and chrono . Massive comeback from the dead .You cant call them BAD because they arent made to finals thoMirage does need nerfs but not like every 'knowledgable part of the community' want to.

Archived