Which class/build collects the most loot bags?

Ryudnard.2587

As FB I pop AotJ and make sure to drop my staff symbol AoEs into enemy zerg to get rid of aegis + tag things.

Scourge seems to get way more bags though... between axe + focus (depends on build tho) wells, shades and abundance of AoEs you tag pretty much everything.

Then there's staff weaver... but I'm a bad ele in general forever camping lava font + cheeky meteor showers you get lots of bags if you manage to tag through chokes and they end up dying.

Hope that helps.

Don't listen to the scourge noobs and guardians; they have no idea what they are talking about. Ranger is the top farming class, you can tag lots of enemies instantly because ranger has access to:

• Unblockables on short cooldown
  • fast recharge skills
  • Arrows pierce
  • 5 targets.
  • 1800 range
  • Super fast arrows that can hit anyone in a matter of milliseconds (this guarantees you a bag if you hit someone) Unlike the slow casting necros and guardians.

If your group is organized, scourge. If your group is disorganized, I'd say Rev, since you're much safer and more inconsistent even when you don't get proper stab/cleanses.

Firebrand is not good because it spends its time a good chunk of the fight in non damaging skills besides the reflect. Well, I mean that's if you want to be useful to the zerg. You can be selfish and be in Tome 1, but why play Firebrand then?

However, do note that in any case, unless you want Ultimate Dominator, getting bags is really not that big of a deal since the bulk of anything of worth comes from Reward Tracks anyways. A full stack of Heavy Loot Bags is like 8 gold. A bit of pve would probably get much more.

scourge just poo staff marks everywhere not to kill but to tag eaaaaaaaaaaaasy or play scrapper and just faceroll the same way over ur keyboard ull get bags for healing/cleansing em while u have absolutely no freaking idea what the fuck is going on :D

Things capable of rapid tagging:

• Scourge, power Reaper
  • Staff Daredevil w/ Shortbow 4 spam
  • Flamethrower Scrapper, power Sword/Shield Holosmith
  • Staff Ele/Weaver
  • Burn Dragonhunter/Firebrand
  • Hammer Herald

Beneficial to the zerg:

• Scourge power or condition
  • Power Staff Ele/Weaver
  • Hammer Herald
  • Staff Daredevil (to a lesser extent but still provides enough damage to be valid)

What objectively grants the most bags:

• Scourge power or condition
  • Flamethrower Scrapper, power Sword/Shield Holosmith
  • Hammer Herald

Scourge is your best bet. It hauls in a lot of bags while also being beneficial to the zerg. Hammer Herald requires less support, is safer to play and also benefits the zerg, so this is another good choice. Mind you to get a lot of bags with it, you need to be good at landing your skills on clumps of players which can be harder than you think to continually succeed with. Many times people will move out of your attacks so you need to be decent at predicting movements or be listening to your commander in Discord. Lastly you have Flamethrower Scrapper or Sword/Shield Holosmith. The former is easier to play but harder to survive with. The latter requires you to be balls deep during a push which means you need to be able to play well enough to survive. Both can net you a heap of bags though.

Archived