Future Plans: Competitive - Page 3 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Future Plans: Competitive

13>

Comments

• lare.5129lare.5129 Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 24, 2019

Hi!
    in 2018 was promised what we will have Spirit Watch map in ranked. Will we see that in 2019 or should we wait 2020 ?

• Eddbopkins.2630Eddbopkins.2630 Member ✭✭✭✭

Nooooo spirit watch in ranked please.

• Falan.1839Falan.1839 Member ✭✭✭

Please no, Djinn was already disastrous and Spirit Watch is just as bad.

"When you say it's gonna happen "now"
    When exactly do you mean?
    See I've already waited too long
    And all my hope is gone"
    The Smiths about Balance and PvP content

• lare.5129lare.5129 Member ✭✭✭

So may be add Spirit Watch only for 1 pvp season, and after end rethink is that was ok or not.

• Eddbopkins.2630Eddbopkins.2630 Member ✭✭✭✭

@lare.5129 said:
    So may be add Spirit Watch only for 1 pvp season, and after end rethink is that was ok or not.

Doesn't matter if it's for 1 season or not that map is just not fun to play specially in a competitive game.

• rng.1024rng.1024 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Eddbopkins.2630 said:

@lare.5129 said:

Doesn't matter if it's for 1 season or not that map is just not fun to play specially in a competitive game.

The map design in itself isn't that bad with the y-axis and LoS, however I believe the secondary objective simply needs to be made something entirely else in order to make the map better suited for ranked. Look at Temple, it's the same kind of terrain yet properly executed.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.