2-2 what the best class

jsp.6912

Guard or necro, maybe rev

@Vancho.8750 said:Yep, for solo queue it sucks, but it is quite good when you have a buddy to make build comps together.

I play tempest with a warrior duo, the problem is holo. Warrior can't peel for me because of blinds and I have to run all match, leaving the warr supportless.

It's definitely winnable by ccing holo but if the other opponent is guard or necro, they can easily peel us from holo.

@Tayga.3192 said:Guard or necro, maybe rev

@Vancho.8750 said:Yep, for solo queue it sucks, but it is quite good when you have a buddy to make build comps together.

I play tempest with a warrior duo, the problem is holo. Warrior can't peel for me because of blinds and I have to run all match, leaving the warr supportless.

It's definitely winnable by ccing holo but if the other opponent is guard or necro, they can easily peel us from holo.I've tried some berserker builds and the fat decaps work well on holo while you have resistance from runes and berserker stance, the issue is that holo can reset and i can't, so if i don't surprise down it holo wins out since they have lower cooldowns on their forge and nades.Holos get really confused when someone manages to out dps them.It is probably better to tank up and go with a burnanator builds vs holo match ups, load up allot of cc and defense on the utility bar since holo doesn't have much stability.Earth Shield would help allot both you and your warrior partner. Weaver might be better then tempest here.

@Tayga.3192 said:

@Vancho.8750 said:Earth Shield would help allot both you and your warrior partner.That's actually a good idea, I'll try it.

Weaver might be better then tempest here.Sadly I am not an ele main so I can't play weaver that well. I just know how to play tempest a bit so I go with it.If this is the case i might suggest guardian being a little bit better duo for warrior, since they share the all in play style and having area denial for peels is quite nice and deters holo from all in and the anti projectile domes help allot against the grenade spam. Holo is quite strong but in 2v2 you can always go for full countering specific specks without the problem 5v5 has where the build that counters something is probably bad versus the other 4 builds.

Reaper + anything.

@Trevor Boyer.6524 said:Solo

• Flashbang Grenade Holosaiyan.

Duo

• Flashbang Grenade Holosaiyan
  • Tempest for keeping Holosaiyan alive and to make sure passive CC uptime is 100%

All the top players are playing reaper + tempest or reaper + x. I don't understand what this holosmith complaining is on about

If anything, this 2v2 just shows that DPS ele needs to be buffed.

@Shiyo.3578 said:Reaper + anything.

Duo
  • Tempest for keeping Holosaiyan alive and to make sure passive CC uptime is 100%

All the top players are playing reaper + tempest or reaper + x. I don't understand what this holosmith complaining is on about

If anything, this 2v2 just shows that DPS ele needs to be buffed.Idk man Helseth is playing mesmer with duo holo and its saying everyone is garbage in this game and he is kinda right.

@Vancho.8750 said:

Duo

If anything, this 2v2 just shows that DPS ele needs to be buffed.Idk man Helseth is playing mesmer with duo holo and its saying everyone is garbage in this game and he is kinda right.

he also casually does 33% dmg of his holo partner :D

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

@"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:Solo

Duo

he also casually does 33% dmg of his holo partner :DBut he is also the one that gets the downs, mesmer is not some grunt to get its hands dirty by slapping the filthy peasantry, 15 to 20k damage is all you need to kill someone if you do more you are terribly inefficient.Jokes aside he got to legend with the one dodge wonder and all the mesmer mains ditched it the moment it wasn't faceroll anymore, and i bet there is something broken OP on mesmer like always, there is always some angle with them fuckers, but it is tucked away and everyone is waiting to be told how to play.Like every time Vallun drops a video and you get to play against his annoying build for the next 10 to 20 games.I'm not certain but i might have started the the flamethrower thing, all you have to do is play allot of games in unranked and get on AT stream so Teapot can hype it up to look like a good build and tada it is somehow meta for low tiers. Can you imagine that all that started cause some schmuck decided to play open world PVE tagging build in PVP.I'm trying to make berserker a thing, it is still kinda crappy since it lacks a lot, but i fully expect a shit ton of berserkers to start running around pvp. Honestly can't wait for the "Berserker does too much damage" thread.

Duo

Actually I don’t think ppl play reaper tempest. It would seem that the op comp is scourge + scourge. Reaper tempest maybe better against 2 High damage burst specs though

@Vancho.8750 said:

@"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:Solo

Duo

he also casually does 33% dmg of his holo partner :DBut he is also the one that gets the downs, mesmer is not some grunt to get its hands dirty by slapping the filthy peasantry, 15 to 20k damage is all you need to kill someone if you do more you are terribly inefficient.Jokes aside he got to legend with the one dodge wonder and all the mesmer mains ditched it the moment it wasn't faceroll anymore, and i bet there is something broken OP on mesmer like always, there is always some angle with them kitten, but it is tucked away and everyone is waiting to be told how to play.Like every time Vallun drops a video and you get to play against his annoying build for the next 10 to 20 games.I'm not certain but i might have started the the flamethrower thing, all you have to do is play allot of games in unranked and get on AT stream so Teapot can hype it up to look like a good build and tada it is somehow meta for low tiers. Can you imagine that all that started cause some schmuck decided to play open world PVE tagging build in PVP.I'm trying to make berserker a thing, it is still kinda crappy since it lacks a lot, but i fully expect a kitten ton of berserkers to start running around pvp. Honestly can't wait for the "Berserker does too much damage" thread.

Well not all mesmers main stop playing.It's not new that the lock potential can have uses. Before it has a high synergy with condirev, highlithed by jazz vids.It's just that for the same skill there is more perfomant/less risky things.Mean we will see how high he end when the season end when people get used to this.Because last mid season for example I already hit top 20 on power mirage before dropping.It will be interesting seing how long people stay.

@Dantheman.3589 said:

Duo

Actually I don’t think ppl play reaper tempest. It would seem that the op comp is scourge + scourge. Reaper tempest maybe better against 2 High damage burst specs though

and double scourge can lose to 2 dps

@sitarskee.5738 said:Not warrior unfortunately.

Funny you say that, I've been running a support warrior into 2v2 (menders and full shouts + axe WH) Sure you do tickle damage at times with the odd 4k crit with axe 3, however you'll be your team mates best friend both in keeping yourself alive and them too. (Blood bank necro's benefit heavily from this support spec giving them up to 12,000 barrier!)

Its slow, its sluggish and its really not for everyone... but it does work.

@Smoosh.2718 said:

@sitarskee.5738 said:Not warrior unfortunately.

Funny you say that, I've been running a support warrior into 2v2 (menders and full shouts + axe WH) Sure you do tickle damage at times with the odd 4k crit with axe 3, however you'll be your team mates best friend both in keeping yourself alive and them too. (Blood bank necro's benefit heavily from this support spec giving them up to 12,000 barrier!)

Its slow, its sluggish and its really not for everyone... but it does work.

I said that yeah. But I decided to play more of a support too and it's doing quite well. I have won many games thanks to battle standard, it's op.

I've been running zerk for the giggles and just absolutely CC bullying every necro I see because I have like 5 hard CC skills and something is gonna land, just have to be mindful of the ever present Well of Darkness. Either I destroy everything with cleave and CC or I die helplessly to a condi build because my cleanse is bad or I get dazed over and over.

not warrior

@Vancho.8750 said:

@sitarskee.5738 said:Not warrior unfortunately.Yep, for solo queue it sucks, but it is quite good when you have a buddy to make build comps together.For solo Guard or Necro are good since they have multiple viable teamfight/skirmish builds and you can change to accommodate your random partner.

any duoq is better then duo with warrior wth are u talking about

Remember theres more hardcountering in deathmatch, cz theres only 1 objective. So sometimes you might get rolled. considering organized duos are only top20, ill list the soloq heroes

S+ tiertempest CC spamholo blinds dpsS- tierReaper or core necroFirebrandA-tierRev

the rest is just emulating a support+dps duo, or going for a 2 dps gimmick.

@felix.2386 said:not warrior

@sitarskee.5738 said:Not warrior unfortunately.Yep, for solo queue it sucks, but it is quite good when you have a buddy to make build comps together.For solo Guard or Necro are good since they have multiple viable teamfight/skirmish builds and you can change to accommodate your random partner.

any duoq is better then duo with warrior wth are u talking aboutThat is what people without any knowledge of how the game works say. Yet another person waiting to be told what to play and what to do. You can always make builds on the fly for 2v2, you just need take into account the only 3 other people there,for conquest is harder since you have 9 people to think about. Do you think anything will be able to handle full CC spellbreaker with a stomp banner, that has a high damage duo.

Duo

prob because shorts and backpack play necro holo / tempest holo and are legendary in 2v2 xd