How do top players in Ranked PvP get a win record like 48 - 3?

4 hours ago, Yakuzai.6593 said:

Like all ppl here are writing more or less the same --> Matchmaking at off-times throw stupid brain afk or simply bad player or bots at you on a silver plate to getting farmed. Ok, got that.

But actively abusing this mechanic, doesnt this make the top 10 player, especially the first spot (in this case) actually a very very poor and bad player? Like how bad and frustrated do u have to be to abuse matchmaking to play against weaker opponents... and on top of that even as duo-premates!?!?!? Tbh thats the only conclusion i can draw from it.

so ur saying that im bad and frustrated because im better than the people ive been facing? monkaHmm
also ive been queuing during EU/NA prime since i got a life and i cant afford to play this game all night so all that queuing at off hours BS isnt gonna work sorry

1 hour ago, Zenyus.2569 said:

so ur saying that im bad and frustrated because im better than the people ive been facing? monkaHmm
also ive been queuing during EU/NA prime since i got a life and i cant afford to play this game all night so all that queuing at off hours BS isnt gonna work sorry

I dont know why you even bother to answer this thread

2 hours ago, Zenyus.2569 said:

First of all, you completely changed the meaning of my statement: I wrote ppl that intentionally are exploiting/abusing matchmaking (for example by only playing at inhuman times) in order to play against weaker opponents instead of playing against equally rated player must be very bad and frustrated. And if exploiting the matchmaking system is common practice or even the only way to reach almost 100% win ratio which lifts one to the top 10 AND if that includes you..... yep, then think about it monkaHmmm.

I mean why should u be frustrated and bad at all if u are better than your opponents that are around your elo? xD

Edited by Yakuzai.6593
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Yakuzai.6593 said:

Like all ppl here are writing more or less the same --> Matchmaking at off-times throw stupid brain afk or simply bad player or bots at you on a silver plate to getting farmed. Ok, got that.

But actively abusing this mechanic, doesnt this make the top 10 player, especially the first spot (in this case) actually a very very poor and bad player? Like how bad and frustrated do u have to be to abuse matchmaking to play against weaker opponents... and on top of that even as duo-premates!?!?!? Tbh thats the only conclusion i can draw from it.

most people that do that are not actually bad, just salty, or simply its what they find fun.
I have met a bunch of ~top 10 players in the middle of the night, but after playing against them during the day with balanced teams I honestly wouldnt see a difference between them and a random p1 player on the same class, but there are also those who are clearly better.
There is that mentality going on where if you " dodge " other good players you will have " better " games. I personally dont get it but im a plat 2 pleb. Maybe one day I will transcend into a legend player and the knowledge will be there for me.

They have a strong duo. Also, prime time NA is no longer prime time. Still long queues and less decent-good players than before. So when they duoq with an equally skilled player or around their skill level, their chances to win increases by a lot because the population is low and not enough equally skilled players around their level.

Edited by Levijeh.9643

3 hours ago, Leonidrex.5649 said:

most people that do that are not actually bad, just salty, or simply its what they find fun.
I have met a bunch of ~top 10 players in the middle of the night, but after playing against them during the day with balanced teams I honestly wouldnt see a difference between them and a random p1 player on the same class, but there are also those who are clearly better.
There is that mentality going on where if you " dodge " other good players you will have " better " games. I personally dont get it but im a plat 2 pleb. Maybe one day I will transcend into a legend player and the knowledge will be there for me.

But you duo q?

Carry a team being 20% of your team is completely different to carry a team being 40% of your team, I guess this really good players manage to do 60% of their team job, but that still won't be enough in some matches.

34 minutes ago, Khalisto.5780 said:

But you duo q?

Carry a team being 20% of your team is completely different to carry a team being 40% of your team, I guess this really good players manage to do 60% of their team job, but that still won't be enough in some matches.

I soloQ only, which is my point.
1 they are better then me
2 there is 2 of them and not one

3 hours ago, Leonidrex.5649 said:

I soloQ only, which is my point.
1 they are better then me
2 there is 2 of them and not one

My quoting skills are almost as bad as ny pvp skills. I was talking specifically about dodge better ppl and getting better matches. If you duo q this is almost an absolute truth i think

8 minutes ago, Khalisto.5780 said:

My quoting skills are almost as bad as ny pvp skills. I was talking specifically about dodge better ppl and getting better matches. If you duo q this is almost an absolute truth i think

if by free win = good match then yes, what I ment is actually good, balanced matches.
which wont happen if all the good players will avoid each-other 

On 8/22/2021 at 12:20 PM, Zenyus.2569 said:

ill leave these 2 links as solid evidence that im not cheating/wintrading and im also not queuing at off hours:
twitch.tv/NotoriousNaru
twitch.tv/zenyus

I don’t know anything about this case, but don’t let anyone convince you that naru streams all of his games.

because despite the fact he pretends he does he doesn’t. I know because of life , which makes me q in weird hours , I know that every single season he always stop Qing on his main account and qs at literally 4 am with helio- I kid you not on 2 1 shot dh or w.e the 1 shot build is at the time because there is no way for them to win on any thing else.

he climbs from plat2 to legend every single season this way. Then qs on an alt on stream. There is no “I qued on my main on stream in this case and almost every season he claims he did - he did not...

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, RedAvenged.5217 said:

I don’t know anything about this case, but don’t let anyone convince you that naru streams all of his games.

because despite the fact he pretends he does he doesn’t. I know because of life , which makes me q in weird hours , I know that every single season he always stop Qing on his main account and qs at literally 4 am with helio- I kid you not on 2 1 shot dh or w.e the 1 shot build is at the time because there is no way for them to win on any thing else.

he climbs from plat2 to legend every single season this way. Then qs on an alt on stream. There is no “I qued on my main on stream in this case and almost every season he claims he did - he did not...

4:00 am....est? pst? because I have seen him quite a bit during my evening play, which is around 8:30-12p.m. EST.

• Sad 1

Whoops wrong thread. 

Don't ask how I managed that. 

In other news... Just grab a Duo and practice. The population is small, so it's not that wild to think that two people that know what they're doing can achieve scores like this. 

Edited by Kuma.1503

The player in question rose to the top of thief pvp, not as a player even considered decent on the class, but because his kitten lag or hacks(top teir players have made videos explaining why they think he hacks) makes him de sync in insane ways while he plays.

ive literally had matches against him while he pistol whips someone from half way across the map and no one can hit him for 3 mins while your team dies

no wonder there’s questions, but at least on Na (I don’t know anything about Eu) many of the ppl known as “top teir” were really known as garbabissimo, no matter how much of the trash talk they spread if they do.

anyways on Na it’s just a sausage fest big bro complex meta for rank 1- as we all know the meta, a power dipped one at that, so whoever is the most elite in the stack in gonna be high ranked while the rest suffer- no matter the skill level...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 8/27/2021 at 2:33 PM, Filip.7463 said:

Why would he wintrade or night queue to get rank 1, if he already haves it?

Stop being bad at the game is the answer to OP. If u arent good, doesnt mean none else can be.

the fact that you dont see a reason for it doesnt mean there isnt one.
I find top 1 and 2 duos in low plat games or in the middle of the night, counterquestion. why do I only find then then? 
not when im close to p3 at normal hours but weeks after decay sets in when I start again in plat 1, kinda sus

• Like 1

Because we have a kitten ranked system that is so easy to manipulate like others stated. And no fix in sight.

Then people complain the pvp population is low..,

With the current MMR and the rating system I am surprised anyone still joins ranked.

Edited by Xentera.4560
  • Like 1

So looking at the videos it appears that its rather a combination of playing a strong class at a good level, + using the classes mobility on the map + having a good awareness of the flow of the battle in terms of where he needs to be to assist team, particularly he has a good awareness of enemy and own team.

Edited by Crackmonster.2790