Serious D/C issues

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah it's bad for me too. Even had a server error logging into my account here just to comment...a couple of times. Lost fractal loot, as we all DC'd right at the end when the chest popped up. :(Had severe lag/inability to interact with vendors in the observatory a few times trying to do the daily fractals and then the DC at the end of Nightmare. Doesn't seem to matter our location, as I'm in Austin, TX and it was bad for everyone in my party who are from various places.Can now get to the char select screen but can't load into Lion's Arch.

I was personally in the PvP Lounge a few hours ago when I got kicked to the Character Select screen twice, got into a match and kicked to the Toon select again midway in the match, but luckily able to get back into the match. Other players in the PvP Lobby had also mentioned getting DC'ed. Also on hotel wifi in NC for the time being which I haven't had much of an issue with connection.

@Mini Crinny.6190 said:

@Krigjeger.4396 said:Okay this is getting stupid now. Wondering if it's only other people on the west coast having issues or if this is general server connectivity issue?

nope im having issues andd i live in the Uk but on NA servers

East coast here, so definitely not region-exclusive.

And for Gaile Grey, I've been disconnected pretty much anywhere, be it personal story, cities, or just normal zones. This has been going on since yesterday afternoon for me. And it has only grown in frequency over time.

@"Gaile Gray.6029" said:Those of you who were playing back in July may recall the situation then.

As we posted at the time, "Guild Wars 2 currently is experiencing lag issues related to a DDOS attack. We’re very sorry for the inconvenience that our players are encountering."

Another DDOS attack? Joy...

I really don't understand how some people get a kick out of doing that...

@"Gaile Gray.6029" said:Those of you who were playing back in July may recall the situation then.

As we posted at the time, "Guild Wars 2 currently is experiencing lag issues related to a DDOS attack. We’re very sorry for the inconvenience that our players are encountering."

I was afraid of that...I chat with friends on Slack, and it's offline, too.

Having same issues... started back in mid September and gradually got worst around POF release... then got better after a few patches...better by mid October... then became more frequent last couple days. not sure whats up but def something going on!.. Im Eastcoast USA ATL....

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:I've been in the game for more than one hour with only one disconnect, but others are messaging me that it's happening quite a bit for them. Some are calling out specifically Dragon Stand, but I don't think the map location is particularly relevant.

It is happening in SPVP, WvW and regular map. Massive lag spikes followed by DC's It seems worse in WvW and SPVP. In fact I keep getting the popup for being in a SPVP match that never starts.

Archived