Is there ANYTHING you can do with Beta character loot?

blp.3489

You can use it during the beta; equip it, sell it and use the gold, salvage it and craft something with the materials, whatever. But absolutely nothing you do will carry over to the other characters on your account so once the beta is over it will all be gone.

The only use for the beta characters is to test the new elite specs, either to give feedback to Anet or for your own purposes.

• Like 3

Beta characters are purely to experiment with and give feedback.   Some games have a separate system apart from the actual game, which probably alleviates the confusion that it is not part of your actual permanent account.  So enjoy giving it a try, using, selling, etc what is available or gathered, and do not use it if you are trying to progress anything or collect anything.

• Like 3

From my experience it looks like you can only gather and stock the ressources (and I do mean ressources) to your bank however, if you reach your max limit and empty your bank, the game will not update on the beta character slot. I have basically reached the max amount of leather I could stock up, decided to refine all of them and when I wanted to deposit the rest on by beta character well I simply couldnt because the game says I still have my leather reserve full. A shame but oh well.

So the best thing to do on your beta character is salvage stuff you can salvage and stock ressources in your bank. 

• Confused 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Alcatraznc.3869 said:

From my experience it looks like you can only gather and stock the ressources (and I do mean ressources) to your bank however, if you reach your max limit and empty your bank, the game will not update on the beta character slot. I have basically reached the max amount of leather I could stock up, decided to refine all of them and when I wanted to deposit the rest on by beta character well I simply couldnt because the game says I still have my leather reserve full. A shame but oh well.

So the best thing to do on your beta character is salvage stuff you can salvage and stock ressources in your bank. 

No it dont matter since anything you do on a beta character is not transfered over to the real game.

You could spend all your resources and gold and still have them when you go on a none beta character.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Alcatraznc.3869 said:

When someone is playing on a beta char they are not playing on their real account. They are playing on a temporary account that is a copy of their real account. Nothing a player does while on the beta char affects the real account. 

Edited by Just a flesh wound.3589
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1