Compounding and blatant

Arken.3725

On 1/31/2022 at 7:12 PM, Gwaihir.1745 said:

Sword 3, hammer 3, and torch 4 on guardian are hands down the worst projectiles in the game. Guard has to have tradeoffs attached to everything, and apparently, this is considered one of them.

I did not know that glitching/janks is considered a trade-off 😵💫

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

"Our internal testing has shown all the hits perfect hits the training golems at range 180.  We think you just have had really really bad luck. Please make sure to get to melee range for hits to connect.  Remember: there is no badly designed skills even if they are, there's just bad luck. With love". 

Edited by quaniesan.8497
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2022 at 2:12 AM, Gwaihir.1745 said:

Sword 3, hammer 3, and torch 4 on guardian are hands down the worst projectiles in the game. Guard has to have tradeoffs attached to everything, and apparently, this is considered one of them.

they been cursed by Monks because guardians replaced them.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 7/30/2023 at 6:34 AM, aelska.4609 said:

Just an update: nothing changed

The meta has, and WB has done better because of it even if it's slightly.

I wouldn't call LB a fix to range, it's more like a QoL item that's only strong vs range classes or classes who are fleeing. LB won't change us in the meta but it will be fun to use for a lot of people including myself.

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

Trying to figure out what this shows other than GW2 terrain mechanics have always been stupid and the spb had to do like 10x the work lol

It really only happens to GS on guard.  Look at Ranger's GS, Engie's Sword leap and a few others who don't have this issue or to a far lesser degree

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Arken.3725 said:

It really only happens to GS on guard.  Look at Ranger's GS, Engie's Sword leap and a few others who don't have this issue or to a far lesser degree

Think Ranger GS would miss there too, it's pretty cracked out on what it wants to path to half the time.  I'd say if anything, Ranger sword is better at tracking.

8 hours ago, Arken.3725 said:

The classic z-axis issue that Leap of Faith has always had, it struggles with targets above but will absolutely never hit a target on ground that’s below you.

It just tries to leap and hit in the air on the same level as where you leapt from.

Same thing that happens if you use it when facing up or down a ramp / some stairs.