Are Taimi and Gorrik a couple now?

Rensis.1034

Taimi will be Bliss' partner, once they will be put both inside 1 new golem. Gorrik saved Bliss' memory (this is what he said in Sun's refuge) and Taimi will need a new body for her illness. So it's an easy match.

They already mostly talked through an intercom, so it wouldn't be much of a change for us. It might be funny to have a golem with a double personality.

9 hours ago, galen ubal.2807 said:

It's a good thing the crew knows and approves of Gorrik.  Can you imagine courting Taimi with "Uncles" Rytlock, Braham, and Canach watching over her?  Any one of 'em would cheerfully gut you if they felt you'd wronged her.  

think the Commander might give you a chance to explain...maybe.

Nope.

https://tinyurl.com/y8yxj6jk

(Not my work, just so you know)

14 hours ago, galen ubal.2807 said:

It's a good thing the crew knows and approves of Gorrik.  Can you imagine courting Taimi with "Uncles" Rytlock, Braham, and Canach watching over her?  Any one of 'em would cheerfully gut you if they felt you'd wronged her.  

think the Commander might give you a chance to explain...maybe.

Well, the newest Elder Dragon is basically her lil' sister, but yeah sure, go ahead and worry about Canach.

On 2/4/2022 at 5:22 PM, DragonMoon.6098 said:

I missed Season 1 (will forever be salty about that), but from what I've read and seen via YouTube, I got the impression that he was trying to court her (good lord I feel old), but she wasn't having it after having seen the 'glitz and glam of city life'. The whole 'what are you gonna do with your life' thing was such a snub...like if she only knew, lol. Oh well, her loss. I didn't like her anyways. 

I kinda got the impression that the devs are leaving the humanoid NPC's open for fan ships. I know Kass and Jory are a thing, so that ship has sailed, but Logan is now open for all the folks out there lusting after him for their player characters (*cough* more like lusting after his voice actor *cough*). Canach is available (so far). Braham is available (so far). Even Caithe is available (technically now that she can't really pine away after Faolin forever). As I said above, I know there are folks who think shipping is silly or stupid and that it has no place in games, but there is a whole other subset of players out there who do ship their ships...and if the devs are leaving these characters out there for fandom shipping, then that's more than fine by me. Or maybe it's just a happy coincidence. 

If any devs are reading, I'm totally on board for leaving these particular humanoid NPCs open for fan ships 😉

Taimi and Gorrik, on the other hand, would make an adorable couple, and I agree that the dialog hints at it.  I already loved the times when they've shared the comms back and forth trying to talk to the Commander, like in Thunderhead Peaks, it was super cute. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MarySueLlama.8136 said:

If any devs are reading, I'm totally on board for leaving these particular humanoid NPCs open for fan ships 😉

I have a character who I ship with Braham. I have another who I ship with Canach. And I have another who I ship with Logan. So I totally get it, lol. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, MarySueLlama.8136 said:

Taimi and Gorrik, on the other hand, would make an adorable couple, and I agree that the dialog hints at it.  I already loved the times when they've shared the comms back and forth trying to talk to the Commander, like in Thunderhead Peaks, it was super cute. 

3 hours ago, DragonMoon.6098 said:

I have a character who I ship with Braham. I have another who I ship with Canach. And I have another who I ship with Logan. So I totally get it, lol. 

o_________________________________O

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, The Greyhawk.9107 said:

o_________________________________O

Not sure what is so shocking about the concept of people having ships...many people do it. Ever rooted for a specific couple to get together when viewing any form of media? That's a ship. 

I get it...there are dudebros out there who think shipping is silly and stupid, but not everybody who plays this game (or any game) is a dudebro. 😉

• Like 3

12 hours ago, DragonMoon.6098 said:

Not sure what is so shocking about the concept of people having ships...many people do it. Ever rooted for a specific couple to get together when viewing any form of media? That's a ship. 

I get it...there are dudebros out there who think shipping is silly and stupid, but not everybody who plays this game (or any game) is a dudebro. 😉

My dude, that is not the face of someone who is at all shocked.

• Haha 1