Fractal Rewards

Ashen.2907

3 hours ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Oh removing the coins from CMs makes 0 sense. Their wording is just cover to nerf CM rewards to funnel people into EoD strikes.

You know what that also is? Them driving people with multiple paid accounts to buy EoD for those accounts so that they can get those weekly MCs from EoD strikes on each account.

Thats true ... and its sad.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Bakeneko.5826 said:

How dare Anet try to pay developers and support newer expacs over old ones

Great moving the goal post, instead of acknowledging that this is move designed to sell xpacs, in which you feign ignorance of, you are moving the argument that if it is morally right for them to do this.

Again, if anet was just honest and said they are doing this to promote xpac sells, I would be fine with it because they own everything about the game and they can screw it up as much as they want. What i hate is the dishonest double speak.  The reasons they give do not hold up to mustard. But hey, do not look up am i right? Its not like they have been dishonest for years. Its not like the line "its on the table" isnt a meme or anything.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Shadowmoon.7986 said:

Great moving the goal post, instead of acknowledging that this is move designed to sell xpacs, in which you feign ignorance of, you are moving the argument that if it is morally right for them to do this.

Again, if anet was just honest and said they are doing this to promote xpac sells, I would be fine with it because they own everything about the game and they can screw it up as much as they want. What i hate is the dishonest double speak.  The reasons they give do not hold up to mustard. But hey, do not look up am i right? Its not like they have been dishonest for years. Its not like the line "its on the table" isnt a meme or anything.

Not really arguing with you but can you show me 1 company that is honest about their intention? Even if they tried to, regular people won't able to digest it. You know that, don't you?

On 2/12/2022 at 9:27 PM, Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

I keep hearing this, but I haven't seen anyone show the numbers on it.  The Integrated Fractal Matrix alone is worth 2 gold when converted to keys, or 2.5-3 gold if used for infusions or skins.  

I don't care about the numbers, but removing a fundamental currency for legendary items from one of the hardest end-game content is just nonsense.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

On 2/20/2022 at 1:14 AM, Yellow Rainbow.6142 said:

I think its balanced. CMs gives enough reward without coins.

Then tell me why aren't everybody doing them? Maybe because it's "very difficult and exclusive". You can get gold from open world with minimal effort. Hard content should be rewarded by someting like MC that can be used in legendary crafting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

23 hours ago, Bakeneko.5826 said:

How dare Anet try to pay developers and support newer expacs over old ones

You think that people who are willing to play daily 1h of the hardest content to get MCs wouldn't play strikes twice a week? Probably they will be the first ones who clear strike CMs as well. Also they are only a small minority of the player population so who cares if the majority (significantly more people) will play strikes all the day while those few hundred still plays fractals?

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

On 2/12/2022 at 6:21 PM, Shadowmoon.7986 said:

Currently there are not enough ectos sinks and too many mystic coin sinks. So what is anets logic, make a bigger mystic coin sink and smaller ecto sink.  This is incompetence.

(...)

If anything the new system will make mystic coins price go even higher.

93% of Mystic Coins in the game are from login rewards, and from the remaining 7% MCs, the Fractal CMs create only a smaller amount.

If you play all three Fractal CM every day you can get in average 53 MC in 4 weeks. If you play all three Fractal CM only twice a week you get around 15 or so MCs in 4 weeks. But if you play the new Strikes in normal mode twice a week you get 40 MC in 4 weeks.

Because the new Strikes will be easier and more accessible (according to Anet) than Fractal CMs, Mystic Coins will become more accessible in general and will be easier to obtain for most players and my guess is, that the Mystic Coin price will go down (if the demand for Mystic Coins does not go up a lot caused by the new Legendaries).

1 hour ago, Banryuu.2156 said:

Then tell me why aren't everybody doing them? Maybe because it's "very difficult and exclusive". You can get gold from open world with minimal effort. Hard content should be rewarded by someting like MC that can be used in legendary crafting.

The most irritating part of all this is that people are out here arguing about gold/h when the silverwastes is STILL more profitable than fractals per hour, and it's even been surpassed by metas like Dragonfall last I checked.

You can literally earn more money braindead 11111ing an open world boss than by refining your gameplay to complete some of the hardest content available currently. It's ridiculous. There is next to no incentive to keep playing hardcore content.

As it stands now my fractal static is already in talks about dropping some cms.

Edited by Miss Lana.5276
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Miss Lana.5276 said:

The most irritating part of all this is that people are out here arguing about gold/h when the silverwastes is STILL more profitable than fractals per hour, and it's even been surpassed by metas like Dragonfall last I checked.

You can literally earn more money braindead 11111ing an open world boss than by refining your gameplay to complete some of the hardest content available currently. It's ridiculous. There is next to no incentive to keep playing hardcore content.

As it stands now my fractal static is already in talks about dropping some cms.

Yes, totally agree. I don't care about the g/h either, like people calculating how much extra gold they should add to fractal CMs...no, you can get gold from (almost) everywhere, but one of the hardest content don't give anyting special?
Raids are the PvE legendary armour source where you have achievements and LI/LD what is let's say enough reward. But fractals won't really have anything to offer for new people unless they really like the content (which is pretty much one of the best ones). It's just sad. With "Fractal God" I can still get some good money out of normal T4s, but why would I do CMs unless they are daily?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, Banryuu.2156 said:

I am not sure how you measure PVE boss difficulties. Its a PVE Boss with same attack for ever since it was introduced. May be they don't want to play with certain group of people. Or may be they don't live in GW2. May be, they play for fun instead of MC. I don't know the answer but not everyone likes every content nor people have time to do everything.

Many play for fun and some play for MC like you do,  I guess. And, you can still earn MC through Strikes.

• Confused 2

16 hours ago, Banryuu.2156 said:

Noone did them for MCs... People do it for liquid gold it produces....

15 hours ago, Miss Lana.5276 said:

It isnt. Fractal Cm + T4 daily is 3rd most profitable money making method behind full DF run and Sandswept meta. You need to refresh on game kownledge, or math.

https://fast.farming-community.eu/farming/daily-group

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

37 minutes ago, Bakeneko.5826 said:

It isnt. Fractal Cm + T4 daily is 3rd most profitable money making method behind full DF run and Sandswept meta. You need to refresh on game kownledge, or math.

But it seems everybody tend to forget that CMs+T4s are daily activities, maybe it's 30-40g for 1 hour (after you grinded fractal god), but you won't have more chests if you reapeat them (only encryptions, and that's why certain levels are farmed).

Meanwhile you can farm maps 0-24 and get the same g/h every time. Fractals is a 5-man content, if you find 4 more people who willing to farm Mai Trin or Aetherblade for 8 hours then good, but you can always stay on a map and do the meta, there will be always enough people doing them.

So, for me (I'm not the OP), it's kinda irrelevant to compare different content with g/h.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Banryuu.2156 said:

But it seems everybody tend to forget that CMs+T4s are daily activities, maybe it's 30-40g for 1 hour (after you grinded fractal god), but you won't have more chests if you reapeat them (only encryptions, and that's why certain levels are farmed).

Meanwhile you can farm maps 0-24 and get the same g/h every time. Fractals is a 5-man content, if you find 4 more people who willing to farm Mai Trin or Aetherblade for 8 hours then good, but you can always stay on a map and do the meta, there will be always enough people doing them.

So, for me (I'm not the OP), it's kinda irrelevant to compare different content with g/h.

God is not needed for high profits. And you don't get MCs after first clear, either. And 79 repeated farm is still more profitable then RIBA by 4-5 gold/hour.

• Thanks 1

Anet:

93% of Mystic Coins come from login rewards. The remaining 7% includes Ley Line Anomaly, WvW Gold/Platinum chests, fractal daily chests, Mystic Forge daily mission, and fractal Challenge Modes. Fractal Challenge Modes are one of the smaller sources. They're not played as much relative to other sources because of the content is very difficult and exclusive. 

Also anet:

Bosses in Challenge Mode 98, 99, and 100 no longer have a chance to drop Mystic Coins.

The jokes write themselves 🤣

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Anet it's a joke for years regarding end game content, but now they've outdone themselves. But at the end of the day, their idea it's simple : We need you to come play STRIKES MAN !!!! It's our content from our newest expansion, what its in the past stay in the past, alongside dungeons.

Sadly my fractal static died a while ago, but with this, I am the last man from my friends group who is leaving this game.

Edited by SidewayS.3789
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1