You know the expansion failed when...

Bort.8647

Gw2 streaming was never anything more than anemic at best.  I just had a look at the launch patch notes, and if I see any indication of failure, it's more in the fact that they had to do like 10 major bandaid patches within two weeks of launch for a bunch of random, disconnected elements that probably would have otherwise been worked out through proper playtesting.  Also the initial patch drop post got ratio'ed on the official forums l m a o

• Confused 1

Maybe they first need someone to make a built - to recommend to them. Then training with the build secretly. Until they are "good again" - cause just playing the old playstyle wasn't possible anymore and they did not want to embarass themselves by playing badly?

I mean when it come to streaming and stuff it is all about showing off how great you are. Isn't it?

Edited by Luthan.5236
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Luthan.5236 said:

Maybe they first need someone to make a built - to recommend to them. Then training with the build secretly. Until they are "good again" - cause just playing the old playstyle wasn't possible anymore and they did not want to embarass themselves by playing badly?

I mean when it come to streaming and stuff it is all about showing off how great you are. Isn't it?

nope, most big streamers are average at what they play, you get big by being entertaining not by being good.

On 3/11/2022 at 1:44 AM, Bort.8647 said:

Prominent pvp players and streamers are quitting the game right after the expansion launches. Yall really waited 2 years for this 😆

Wait, there prominent PvP streamers that still have not quit?