can we talk about chronomancer as a driver

Corabelle.3254

It is very bad anyways. Chrono driver can also be called pirateship driver. "Spike my pull". And no, the 1 push they do once they thin/bore enemy out enough doesn't count.

I do have to give it the benefit of doubt that it does make utilizing chronos simpler and more consistant. But it is just so far from ideal case where you get that from another player.

Edited by Threather.9354

1 hour ago, Ombras.2853 said:

LOL.

Chrono is resilient cuz it deals negative damage.

Learn WvW classes before speaking.

No class does damage when theyre a support spec i dont see what your point is here

All im asking is that the chronomancer driver dies instantly when pulled out of their zerg like every other class in the game instead of just pressing f4 their uninterruptable invuln

• Haha 1
  • Confused 6
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Nakre.4269 said:

All im asking is that the chronomancer driver dies instantly when pulled out of their zerg like every other class in the game instead of just pressing f4 their uninterruptable invuln

Wait, isnt F4 the continuum split which isnt an invouln and would just put the commander back into the pull area, lol?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

Wait, isnt F4 the continuum split which isnt an invouln and would just put the commander back into the pull area, lol?

you're right i actually forgot about that but regardless my point still stands it's too hard to snipe chronos compared to other drivers like firebrand

• Haha 3

Drivers get sniped

Drivers respond by adjusting what they drive on to avoid getting sniped.

Snipers learn to counter the count...

Wait just kidding they whine on the forums about things being overpowered.

What a joke. The fact the poster isn't even aware of mesmer mechanics and why the driver is invuln just makes this embarrassing.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Nakre.4269 said:

No class does damage when theyre a support spec i dont see what your point is here

Shows how much you know about chrono.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

Shows how much you know about chrono.

yeah that's my bad I haven't played since like 2019 back when chrono had f4 along with on f5

don't get me wrong we'll still kill the enemy driver but the fact that it takes more effort than other classes is annoying. it takes 2 pulls instead of 1.

43 minutes ago, God.2708 said:

Drivers get sniped

Drivers respond by adjusting what they drive on to avoid getting sniped.

Snipers learn to counter the count...

Wait just kidding they whine on the forums about things being overpowered.

What a joke. The fact the poster isn't even aware of mesmer mechanics and why the driver is invuln just makes this embarrassing.

there should be no counter to pinsnipe other than to have rotating stability on your driver

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Morden Kain.3489 said:

Then we end up with big balls of people roaming around with no squad or tags ... Wait, that was WvW back before they added commander tags! 😁

At no point in GW2s lifetime has there not been a Commander tag. It was a day 1 feature.

The anti-squad circlejerk is real