No pvp changes

1 hour ago, Hotride.2187 said:

There already was a topic in the war subforum to not nuke shouts as bladesworn sustain gets nerfed (we know its coming and its fair).

Any war player will tell you we want dmg not bunkering. But nerfing shouts instead of bladesworn synergy with them will delete core war.

Also wars that post on the forum dont like the spec anyway, I doubt many will defend the crap gameplay.

Everyone expected the 29th march to nerf them, boyce as well. They got buffed instead xD

We will never know what happens with anet balancing logic. 

They don't play the game, it's normal they balance so randomly without a clue.

But yeah, we will see in june what happens, there will be a serious banner rework, so warrior will get focused a lot probably.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, myun.6395 said:

And you are top50 dying to untamed combo xD players skill level dropped this low serious, kitten.

If you die to untamed full combo and you have all cds, you belong below gold2, maybe that's a more accurate ranking for you, but because there are so few people playing you managed to get to 50 probs.

You really have a bizarre fixation with my rank. 🤢🤮🤣🤡 kitten lol you probs never played above gold 2 xD xD

1 hour ago, Spellhunter.9675 said:

Balance discord. You won't believe how many clowns are there. Especially those notorious "NA ranger mains".

Now it starts to make sense why Bladesworn works almost the same as Valk ranger and the Ranked meta is all about roaming specs with kitten ton of immobilise, even though everyone is garbage in rotations especially when everyone is overotating roamer.

6 hours ago, Hotride.2187 said:

There already was a topic in the war subforum to not nuke shouts as bladesworn sustain gets nerfed (we know its coming and its fair).

Any war player will tell you we want dmg not bunkering. But nerfing shouts instead of bladesworn synergy with them will delete core war.

Also wars that post on the forum dont like the spec anyway, I doubt many will defend the crap gameplay.

idc about shouts, i don't think anyone cares about shouts. every war will (and has) defend bladesworn, same for all mains who abandon objectivity in favor of their favorite class.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Stand The Wall.6987 said:

idc about shouts, i don't think anyone cares about shouts. every war will (and has) defend bladesworn, same for all mains who abandon objectivity in favor of their favorite class.

Bruh ... Have you read the warrior forums? Most of us who post there hate BS. I, for one, and many others, have written extensively since the first beta about BS's poor design, clunky feel, gimmicky gameplay, how it doesn't expand Warrior's gameplay options, etc.

Let me be perfectly clear:

BS is a one-trick pony that is carried by abusing shout healing and the bloated unyielding dragon trait. It has exactly one semi-viable way of playing. It's current design is unhealthy and it should be reworked. For more detail, I refer you to the literal pages of suggestions written about BS and related topics on the warrior sub forum.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

43 minutes ago, Stand The Wall.6987 said:

idc about shouts, i don't think anyone cares about shouts

The more a profession core gets nerfed to "fix" an elite spec, the fewer builds can exist for that profession.

Or maybe you are fine with playing against 3 professions each on exactly 1 build, what do I care.

2 hours ago, Paradoxoglanis.1904 said:

You really have a bizarre fixation with my rank. 🤢🤮🤣🤡 kitten lol you probs never played above gold 2 xD xD

I'm p2 in 3 different accounts, but I don't care of rank.

Whatever you say mr core ele, I'm done with you, keep crying for nerfs as well if you like.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, CalmTheStorm.2364 said:

Bruh ... Have you read the warrior forums? Most of us who post there hate BS. I, for one, and many others, have written extensively since the first beta about BS's poor design, clunky feel, gimmicky gameplay, how it doesn't expand Warrior's gameplay options, etc.

Let me be perfectly clear:

BS is a one-trick pony that is carried by abusing shout healing and the bloated unyielding dragon trait. It has exactly one semi-viable way of playing. It's current design is unhealthy and it should be reworked. For more detail, I refer you to the literal pages of suggestions written about BS and related topics on the warrior sub forum.

you're right, not every war main, but a lot. why is shout healing fine on other war specs but not bladesworn? maybe its not shouts that are the problem.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stand The Wall.6987 said:

you're right, not every war main, but a lot. why is shout healing fine on other war specs but not bladesworn? maybe its not shouts that are the problem.

I think shouts ARE a problem, tbh... It just hasn't been seen as one because shout core warrior is just so underwhelming that it wasn't an issue; broken mechanic, but not broken performance. Bladesworn is just better able to capitalize on the broken shout healing.

Moreover, I think shout healing is something that is severely holding warrior back. ANet is very aware of its healing potential, and I think this is a big reason why they have not buffed other aspects of warrior sustain (like the defense trait line or providing warrior with sources of protection or other methods of damage reduction).

I think they should nerf shouts' base healing but really buff the healing coefficient. You should be able to make a strong shout heal build...but you should have to heavily invest in healing power to make it work (eg Avatar amulet), not just run Berserker gear.

On 4/19/2022 at 12:18 PM, Paradoxoglanis.1904 said:

No spectre nerfs no untamed nerfs no general sustain nerfs no rezzing nerfs. Might as well quit until june.

PvE side of the game is doing really bad too, so is WvW. I actually don't know what Anet is doing at all...

• Like 1