Why is harbinger shroud reducing damage?

It is supposed to be prone to attack, and yet you sneak in a 33% damage reduction, so what is the point of blight?

You give them double damage on all of their elixirs and most of their shroud attacks with like 5 blight, and we are to believe they are weak, yet they have 33% damage reduction.

Their auto attack in shroud is not reflectable, and yet can benefit from quickness.

They are obviously projectiles.

Imagine how much more balanced they would be if they could be reflected, and they were actually as fragile as claimed.

This is not right.

• Like 24
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 8
  • Sad 1

Crazy part is, there is no reason to make the auto non reflectable except making the espec work in Wvw. 

So.... While they make sure that poor poor necro get his Wvw approved espec, other classes hadn't a viable build in years. 

And they say class bias isn't a thing. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, KrHome.1920 said:

Who says that harbinger shroud reduces damage? Some random forum poster or a reliable source?

They may be referring to the Carapace from Death Magic trait line.

Edit: Having relooked at carapace, I doubt this is what was meant. But I don't know what else they could be referring to, there's no protection or damage reduction with harb shroud?

Edited by SlipLihte.1307

1 hour ago, SlipLihte.1307 said:

They may be referring to the Carapace from Death Magic trait line.

Well, I wouldn't even be surprisend when people confused 300 tougness from carapce or 33% reduction from protection (DM GM trait) with a shroud damage reduction. The game is too complex in its mechanics for a lot of players. 80% of the complaints in this forum are a result of being completely clueless.

Maybe we are facing a bug here, who knows... but this thread - stating that this is intentional - is just ridiculous and hyperbolic.

Edited by KrHome.1920
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Maybe they're referring to the pulsing protection from Corrupter's Fervor? Haven't really seen how easy it is to get to the carapace threshold, but looks doable.

Edit: But yes, I do feel that harb is overtuned for the skill level required. I'm not sure if it plateaus at higher levels, but at mid levels it feels like it can do far too much with very little effort or coordination.

Edited by SlipLihte.1307
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, SlipLihte.1307 said:

Maybe they're referring to the pulsing protection from Corrupter's Fervor? Haven't really seen how easy it is to get to the carapace threshold, but looks doable.

Edit: But yes, I do feel that harb is overtuned for the skill level required. I'm not sure if it plateaus at higher levels, but at mid levels it feels like it can do far too much with very little effort or coordination.

Yeah, I think the OP was referring to the pulsing protection from Corrupter's Fervor. Harbinger is especially situated to get a ton of value from the DM line. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but taken together with it's extreme offense...

To answer your question, it does not seem to plateau at high levels of play. Many top teams in the past MAT ran 2(!) Harbingers apiece.

Harb's damage can be absolutely insane. Check out some of this footage:

To be fair, this is a meme build played by an excellent player in soloque; not saying this is gonna work in the highest levels. But the sheer dmg output with minimal effort (and Perma quickness, no less) is a real problem for healthy game play. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bazsi.2734 said:

Yeah harbringer is overtuned and all that... but the 33% damage reduction on harb-shroud is fake news. I even went and tested it just to be sure it's not bugged.

Is it?

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Corrupter's_Fervor

10 hours ago, KrHome.1920 said:

Who says that harbinger shroud reduces damage? Some random forum poster or a reliable source?

You know when they get this, and the 240 vitality in a minor too lol.

Plus all of the weakness, the carapace, and more weakness from skills, a 7k heal, a shoud auto that fires like  an Uzi that can't be reflected.

We can't call things fake news just because we don't like the truth.

Its so easy to maintain 25 cara for the harbinger, so it is permanent, in 3 seconds they are at the stack, and maintining is easy as kitten, lmao.

So, they have more health, damage reduction, and unreflectable Uzi projectiles......

Edited by Crab Fear.8623
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 5

This is from the metabattle build, no need to debating it.

https://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Harbinger_-_Pistol_Curses

So harbingers basically roll around with pulsing quickeness, fury, and protection just from being in combat.

They can be 1% of life force and still get 15% just by entering shroud off cooldown.

Why don't other classes have awesome traitlines that pulse these boons?

For example, warrior.

On axe 4 (warrior), they get half a second of quickness, if they hit with the attack, up to (x2) for a total of 1 second.....lol, or one trait that gives 2 seconds if hitting a target below 50% on a 15s cooldown.

Not even firebrand cranks out that kind of quickness.

Edited by Crab Fear.8623
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 4

Just now, Bazsi.2734 said:

Your title says "why is harbinger shroud reducing damage". It isn't. Corrupter's Fervor is active every time you're in combat. Regardless of shroud usage, you dish out condis non-stop. It's not shroud, stop spreading misinfo.

I'm asking why they are benefitting from it?

How are they weak again with a shourd that makes it easy?

Extra vitality?

Healing for blight, and no not the recovery, but actually healing?

Edited by Crab Fear.8623
  • Confused 4

17 minutes ago, Crab Fear.8623 said:

This is from the metabattle build, no need to debating it.

So harbingers basically roll around with pulsing quickeness, fury, and protection just from being in combat.

They can be 1% of life force and still get 15% just by entering shroud off cooldown.

Why don't other classes have awesome traitlines that pulse these boons?

For example, warrior.

On axe 4 (warrior), they get half a second of quickness, if they hit with the attack, up to (x2) for a total of 1 second.....lol, or one trait that gives 2 seconds if hitting a target below 50% on a 15s cooldown.

Not even firebrand cranks out that kind of quickness.

As a warrior main, I get so jealous when I compare warrior trait lines to this of Necro or guard. It's just not even close. Compare Death Perception to Burst Precision, Corrupter's Fervor + dark defiance (+carapace in general) to defy Pain or rousing resilience, or the fact that Berserker has a 300 toughness penalty while reaper actually gets tougher to kill in shroud... And that's just for starters. Warrior's traits are just so poorly designed compared to other classes, esp Necro. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CalmTheStorm.2364 said:

As a warrior main, I get so jealous when I compare warrior trait lines to this of Necro or guard. It's just not even close. Compare Death Perception to Burst Precision, Corrupter's Fervor + dark defiance (+carapace in general) to defy Pain or rousing resilience, or the fact that Berserker has a 300 toughness penalty while reaper actually gets tougher to kill in shroud... And that's just for starters. Warrior's traits are just so poorly designed compared to other classes, esp Necro. 

It is because the garbage traitlines got reworked to do something. Warrior actually got the same amount of reworks at the time Strength , Tactics , Arms and Berserker. Arms and Berserker were at the same time, and arms was total garbage while Berserker was successful for what they wanted it do In PVE even though it is way to reliant on team support with boons an heal, while in PVP it could work the way they imagined it(even though it is nonsense RP from someone who hasn't played any game) if only they didn't nerf the  damage.

27 minutes ago, Vancho.8750 said:

It is because the garbage traitlines got reworked to do something. Warrior actually got the same amount of reworks at the time Strength , Tactics , Arms and Berserker. Arms and Berserker were at the same time, and arms was total garbage while Berserker was successful for what they wanted it do In PVE even though it is way to reliant on team support with boons an heal, while in PVP it could work the way they imagined it(even though it is nonsense RP from someone who hasn't played any game) if only they didn't nerf the  damage.

Makes you wonder if they even play warrior. How could they get it so completely, consistently wrong with it comes to Warrior's traits?? 

2 hours ago, Crab Fear.8623 said:

I'm asking why they are benefitting from it?

How are they weak again with a shourd that makes it easy?

Extra vitality?

Healing for blight, and no not the recovery, but actually healing?

tbh whats wrong with you? xD

you are referring to a trait that offers protection(a boon every class has access to) and still complaining about shroud dmg reduction. 

ur completely nonsense. i mean wtf? how delusional has this community become? at least try to stay on facts and not false accusations. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

52 minutes ago, Zero.3871 said:

tbh whats wrong with you? xD

you are referring to a trait that offers protection(a boon every class has access to) and still complaining about shroud dmg reduction. 

ur completely nonsense. i mean wtf? how delusional has this community become? at least try to stay on facts and not false accusations. 

What false accusations?

Who has access to pulsing protection and quickness?

What other class just dumps away condis and gains damage reduction and toughness from doing so and attacking?

What other spec is advertised as a fragile fighter but gets 35k health, free unremivable regen, and thief like mobility?

What other class can essentially shut down all melee and ranged?

And when not playing a split second of defense is able to melt all foes in its way?

Harbinger is the least fragile of all necros.

Necro...Harbinger main spotted.

• Confused 7

2 hours ago, Crab Fear.8623 said:

What false accusations?

Who has access to pulsing protection and quickness?

What other class just dumps away condis and gains damage reduction and toughness from doing so and attacking?

What other spec is advertised as a fragile fighter but gets 35k health, free unremivable regen, and thief like mobility?

What other class can essentially shut down all melee and ranged?

And when not playing a split second of defense is able to melt all foes in its way?

Harbinger is the least fragile of all necros.

Necro...Harbinger main spotted.

1. wrong accusation: you claimed: shroud has dmg reduction.

you already realised its not SHROUD, its a trait. look at you thread title. there is the false accusation.

2. wrong accusation - 35k hp: harbinger doenst have 35k health even if you take max vitality amulett, vitality rune and every trait (includes soul reaping and harbinger traitline) that gives you vitality.

3. wrong accusation - free unremvoal regen: regen comes from taking blood magic on hit effect (can be blocked, dodges, countered by invis,...) + regeneration buff ( can be removed by every class) + blight heal (need to get stacked and only scales with stack number that makes harbinger vulnerable to birst attacks) -> everything has counter or trade off

btw. when i try to built a build on harb that is including above mentioned traitlines i need to pick at least 4 traitlines with dm, bm, sr and harbinger (thats impossible)

4. wrong accusation - mobility like thief: moblity-spells on harbinger 

- shroud 3: 600 range on 10 sec cd -->  offers: 60 range/second

- shroud 4: 600 range on 18 sec cd --> offers 33,3 range/second

- flesh worm 1200 range on 40 sec cd --> offers 30 range/second

- spectral walk unrealiable since no mobilityon first activation: you need to travel some distance first before reactivating

flesh worm and spectral walk show your enemies WHERE you will port to, ez counterplay for everyone with 1 braincell.

So overall extra moblity on harbinger in addition to normal movement is round about 120 range per second.

Thief mobility as far as i see includes following spells for specter (build specter- condi scepter by meta battle:

- well of gloom 600 range  on 20 sec cd --> offers: 30 range/ second

- well of bounty 600 range on 20 sec cd --> offers: 30 range/ second

- shadowfall 600 range on 75 sec cd --> offers 8 range/second

- infiltrators strike 900/1200 range on 3/2 inititaive --> even if just used 1 time in 20 seconds its 2100 range in 20 seconds offers another 105 range/second

So overall extra moblity on specter in addition to normal movement is round about 170 range per second. nearly 40% higher then harbs

If you watch daredevil (Dagger/pistol by Metabattle):

- swipe 600 range on 25 sec cd --> offers: 24 range/second

- shadow shot (if used 1 time in 20 seconds) 900 range on 20 sec cd --> offers: 45 range/second

- infiltrators arrow  (if used 1 time in 20 seconds) 900 range on 20 sec cd --> offers: 45 range/second

- shadow step 2x1200 range on 50 sec cd --> offers: 48 range/second

So overall extra moblity on daredevil in addition to normal movement is round about 160 range per second. nearly 30% higher then harbs. and i calculated usage number of mobility spells on thief weapons really conservative with 1 per 20 seconds...

5. wrong accusation - pulsing boons are unique to harbinger:

- rev glint is pulsing 5 boons (fury, might, swiftness, protection, regenration)

- rev dwarf has pulsing stability

- warrior stances have  pulsing stability, resistance, swiftness

- guardian symbols are pulsing boons (depending on field)

- thief well of bounts is pulsing boons

- mesmer PU or time warp is pulsing boons

- ranger can get protection by dodging on companions defence (also grants huge uptime)

-scrappers with kynetic accelartor have huge quickness uptime as well

nearly every class has access to different boon pulsing effects, thats not unique to harb/necro

6. wrong accusation - no other class attacking with condis and gaining protection and toughness out of it.

Since the whole idea behind carapace is gaining defence stats from applying condis and its unique to necro (since every class has unique effects), its just the logical consequenz that this is happening BUT: carapace stacks need to get stacked before giving those extra stats SO: if you fullfill that condition you gain extra defense. thats like:

- thief flickering shadows: reduced strike dmg by 33% when revealed

- warrior balanced stance deny all crits when activated (also dmg reducing effect)

- rev vengeful hammers and dwarf ult have huge dmg reductions

- ele stone heart is denying crits as well (huge dmg reduction

Post already is getting to long.

Summary:

I am not saying every skill/trait above is commonly used. i just say: depending on what class and build you play you can include on every class pulsing boons, dmg reduction effects. The "high" mobility is fake news, as well as dmg reduction by shroud itself.

If you watch to: What harbingers doenst have...

if you get pressured as ele, thief, warrior, guardian, engi, rev, mesmer, ranger:

you can rotate over several blocks, invis, invulns, dodge spells ALL THE NECROS DOENST HAVE. those defense mechanics works with the same effectivity vs 1 enemy, like vs 5 enemies. those are scaling defense mechanics.

means: 10k dmg to a block deny 10k dmg, -> 100k dmg to a block deny 100k dmg

harbinger doesnt have those scaling defense mechanics. it has some regen (not more like every ele, ranger, engi, whatever class has...)

it has some weakness (like nearly every class), it has some boons (when played harbinger) as all other classes has as well. there is no difference.

but necro active defense was shroud. if you hit shroud with 10k dmg it blocks 10k dmg -> if you hit with 100k dmg, necro dead...NO scaling.

and harbinger doesnt even have that shroud. if you focus dmg it is has the least utility to stay alive (most vulnerable class). even its weaknis application is primarily focused on 1 target and cant get apllyed to several targets except you just stack inf ront of the necro (but in that scenraio you deserve to die, because stacking is stupid af)

and again, before everyone starts crying. IMO there IS absolutely a requirement for adjustments. not only on harbinger. tons of it...

BUT for gods sake, can people PLZ START EITHER discussing based on FACTS with ARGUMENTS and bringing useful solutions? instead of crying always with fake news and criticising the wrong things? those mentality doesnt helps anyone. its like you want to stop climate change on world by opening your FRIDGE too cool down the earth, thats just stupid ...

OR JUST STOP TALKING when you havent the experience to really understand class balance and also doesnt have the time to learn about it or just want to rant.

• Thanks 10

38 minutes ago, Zero.3871 said:

1. wrong accusation: you claimed: shroud has dmg reduction.

you already realised its not SHROUD, its a trait. look at you thread title. there is the false accusation.

2. wrong accusation - 35k hp: harbinger doenst have 35k health even if you take max vitality amulett, vitality rune and every trait (includes soul reaping and harbinger traitline) that gives you vitality.

3. wrong accusation - free unremvoal regen: regen comes from taking blood magic on hit effect (can be blocked, dodges, countered by invis,...) + regeneration buff ( can be removed by every class) + blight heal (need to get stacked and only scales with stack number that makes harbinger vulnerable to birst attacks) -> everything has counter or trade off

btw. when i try to built a build on harb that is including above mentioned traitlines i need to pick at least 4 traitlines with dm, bm, sr and harbinger (thats impossible)

4. wrong accusation - mobility like thief: moblity-spells on harbinger 

- shroud 3: 600 range on 10 sec cd -->  offers: 60 range/second

- shroud 4: 600 range on 18 sec cd --> offers 33,3 range/second

- flesh worm 1200 range on 40 sec cd --> offers 30 range/second

- spectral walk unrealiable since no mobilityon first activation: you need to travel some distance first before reactivating

flesh worm and spectral walk show your enemies WHERE you will port to, ez counterplay for everyone with 1 braincell.

So overall extra moblity on harbinger in addition to normal movement is round about 120 range per second.

Thief mobility as far as i see includes following spells for specter (build specter- condi scepter by meta battle:

- well of gloom 600 range  on 20 sec cd --> offers: 30 range/ second

- well of bounty 600 range on 20 sec cd --> offers: 30 range/ second

- shadowfall 600 range on 75 sec cd --> offers 8 range/second

- infiltrators strike 900/1200 range on 3/2 inititaive --> even if just used 1 time in 20 seconds its 2100 range in 20 seconds offers another 105 range/second

So overall extra moblity on specter in addition to normal movement is round about 170 range per second. nearly 40% higher then harbs

If you watch daredevil (Dagger/pistol by Metabattle):

- swipe 600 range on 25 sec cd --> offers: 24 range/second

- shadow shot (if used 1 time in 20 seconds) 900 range on 20 sec cd --> offers: 45 range/second

- infiltrators arrow  (if used 1 time in 20 seconds) 900 range on 20 sec cd --> offers: 45 range/second

- shadow step 2x1200 range on 50 sec cd --> offers: 48 range/second

So overall extra moblity on daredevil in addition to normal movement is round about 160 range per second. nearly 30% higher then harbs. and i calculated usage number of mobility spells on thief weapons really conservative with 1 per 20 seconds...

5. wrong accusation - pulsing boons are unique to harbinger:

- rev glint is pulsing 5 boons (fury, might, swiftness, protection, regenration)

- rev dwarf has pulsing stability

- warrior stances have  pulsing stability, resistance, swiftness

- guardian symbols are pulsing boons (depending on field)

- thief well of bounts is pulsing boons

- mesmer PU or time warp is pulsing boons

- ranger can get protection by dodging on companions defence (also grants huge uptime)

-scrappers with kynetic accelartor have huge quickness uptime as well

nearly every class has access to different boon pulsing effects, thats not unique to harb/necro

6. wrong accusation - no other class attacking with condis and gaining protection and toughness out of it.

Since the whole idea behind carapace is gaining defence stats from applying condis and its unique to necro (since every class has unique effects), its just the logical consequenz that this is happening BUT: carapace stacks need to get stacked before giving those extra stats SO: if you fullfill that condition you gain extra defense. thats like:

- thief flickering shadows: reduced strike dmg by 33% when revealed

- warrior balanced stance deny all crits when activated (also dmg reducing effect)

- rev vengeful hammers and dwarf ult have huge dmg reductions

- ele stone heart is denying crits as well (huge dmg reduction

Post already is getting to long.

Summary:

I am not saying every skill/trait above is commonly used. i just say: depending on what class and build you play you can include on every class pulsing boons, dmg reduction effects. The "high" mobility is fake news, as well as dmg reduction by shroud itself.

If you watch to: What harbingers doenst have...

if you get pressured as ele, thief, warrior, guardian, engi, rev, mesmer, ranger:

you can rotate over several blocks, invis, invulns, dodge spells ALL THE NECROS DOENST HAVE. those defense mechanics works with the same effectivity vs 1 enemy, like vs 5 enemies. those are scaling defense mechanics.

means: 10k dmg to a block deny 10k dmg, -> 100k dmg to a block deny 100k dmg

harbinger doesnt have those scaling defense mechanics. it has some regen (not more like every ele, ranger, engi, whatever class has...)

it has some weakness (like nearly every class), it has some boons (when played harbinger) as all other classes has as well. there is no difference.

but necro active defense was shroud. if you hit shroud with 10k dmg it blocks 10k dmg -> if you hit with 100k dmg, necro dead...NO scaling.

and harbinger doesnt even have that shroud. if you focus dmg it is has the least utility to stay alive (most vulnerable class). even its weaknis application is primarily focused on 1 target and cant get apllyed to several targets except you just stack inf ront of the necro (but in that scenraio you deserve to die, because stacking is stupid af)

and again, before everyone starts crying. IMO there IS absolutely a requirement for adjustments. not only on harbinger. tons of it...

BUT for gods sake, can people PLZ START EITHER discussing based on FACTS with ARGUMENTS and bringing useful solutions? instead of crying always with fake news and criticising the wrong things? those mentality doesnt helps anyone. its like you want to stop climate change on world by opening your FRIDGE too cool down the earth, thats just stupid ...

OR JUST STOP TALKING when you havent the experience to really understand class balance and also doesnt have the time to learn about it or just want to rant.

A wall of text and mostly wrong or confused.

Let's break down the build.

And, let's break down where you got it wrong.

1.I asked who has pulsing quickness and protection? (You didn't answer, obviously)

2. If you take a rune, like divinity, for instance, it will put you at 34.56k -> rounded up for ease, 35k. (Wrong here too), and it was always just a round, but, but the standard set in the build gives you almost 34k, rounded up for ease.

3. Harbinger has the regen built in for free with Alchemic Vigor, this is not including the natural restoration of blight returning to health. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Alchemic_Vigor

4. Not a wrong accusation, Harbingers move across the map incredibly fast. Harb skills 3 and 4 do not need a target and they are mobility skills, worm works extremely well with pulsing quickness, and if you a wombo combo juke you can start it all with spectral walk off a no port or wherever. (the point is they move much quicker than they should).

The build:

roughly 34k health, potentially more depending on rune

Excellent, A-Tier mobility.

Shutdowns melee with constant weakness application capacity.

King of Auto Attacks, massive dps from the shroud autos.

Very high health, not fragile due to pulsing protection and increase armor from contant carapace, and also the traitline dumps condi while they are in shroud.

8/30 anti projectile directly, or 8/20 if traitied, so about 33% or 40%.

7k heal with damage and regen.

Ranged stun, not saying this is bad, but it is what it is.

Float, and I think many necros are running  https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Insidious_Disruption   because the float is actually a 1 second pulse, and it can potentially apply 3 times.

Lol, you just brought up a bunch of random stuff that had essentially nothing to do what I said, but it still didn't make me wrong.

And, in your passion, attacked me or my skill or experience.

I'm cackling like Kamala at this assertion.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 6

6 minutes ago, Crab Fear.8623 said:

A wall of text and mostly wrong or confused.

Let's break down the build.

And, let's break down where you got it wrong.

1.I asked who has pulsing quickness and protection? (You didn't answer, obviously)

2. If you take a rune, like divinity, for instance, it will put you at 34.56k -> rounded up for ease, 35k. (Wrong here too), and it was always just a round, but, but the standard set in the build gives you almost 34k, rounded up for ease.

3. Harbinger has the regen built in for free with Alchemic Vigor, this is not including the natural restoration of blight returning to health. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Alchemic_Vigor

4. Not a wrong accusation, Harbingers move across the map incredibly fast. Harb skills 3 and 4 do not need a target and they are mobility skills, worm works extremely well with pulsing quickness, and if you a wombo combo juke you can start it all with spectral walk off a no port or wherever. (the point is they move much quicker than they should).

The build:

roughly 34k health, potentially more depending on rune

Excellent, A-Tier mobility.

Shutdowns melee with constant weakness application capacity.

King of Auto Attacks, massive dps from the shroud autos.

Very high health, not fragile due to pulsing protection and increase armor from contant carapace, and also the traitline dumps condi while they are in shroud.

8/30 anti projectile directly, or 8/20 if traitied, so about 33% or 40%.

7k heal with damage and regen.

Ranged stun, not saying this is bad, but it is what it is.

Float, and I think many necros are running  https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Insidious_Disruption   because the float is actually a 1 second pulse, and it can potentially apply 3 times.

Lol, you just brought up a bunch of random stuff that had essentially nothing to do what I said, but it still didn't make me wrong.

And, in your passion, attacked me or my skill or experience.

I'm cackling like Kamala at this assertion.

1. first of all you make so many false accusations that is a bunch of work to show someone like you where you are wrong.since your only goal is to bring in biased feedback ignoring everything other classes do as well. YOU were the one claiming harbinger has tons of stuff no one else has. i showed you that every class has the same tools.

2. why for gods sake you should use THAT rune?but yeah, when building just for having high HP you can take it and even get on mesmer close to 30 k hp...still nuts. because also here, balancing is not about class A has mechanic Y. its about full potential of classes. sustain is the sum of all dmg mitigation mechanics a class has. that includes invis, blocks, invulns, dodges as well. where other classes can sneak out of the dmg by going invis or invul, necro has to eat it. so having more hp on classes that doenst have the juicy stuff like block, invis, invul, infinite dodges is fair.

3. the built you mentioned is using no healing power. that means even on max stack (you barely get) its in best case 325 regen /s by blight (that takes away 37,5% max hp as tradeoff). thats far away from being great regeneration. in practive you are running maybe 15 stacks for 195 regen. so you want to tell me you cant focus down a harbinger because of 195 regen. odd...

4. they move slowlier then most classes in game. if necro as slowest class in game (that doesnt have the utility do come out of invis) is still to fast and surprising for you maybe the issue is you.

5. i didnt attacked you, i just said you should bring in facts and not fantasy.

• Thanks 2