Ranked PvP can't have Teams Because of USA and R55 (Winning Should Be Inclusive)

Team ranked would only allow these guys to win, and everyone else would never stand a chance, only destined to be fodder.

Every other grouping would automatically have a few losses.

Since only one team per region would dominate, we can't have teams because other individuals need to win.

We can't have players in GW2 feeling like losers.

Sorry, there is no way to remedy this because they are the only good players in the game that can play well together.

But don't worry, that doesn't make you bad, it just means you are not good...if you are not them.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 5

@Crab Fear.8623 nice troll Post mate xD. Pls dont let anet see it cause they would think your right xd!

P.S. to be fair you are right  ..... in games actually state cause who would build a Team in pvp and train with each other when the ranked System where you made all you Money division and titles is actually solo/duo xd

On the contrary, it would be much easier to queue dodge one Team USA if they were all allowed to join into the same group.

It would also massively significantly lower the amount of win trade games because they wouldn't need to win trade if they could all be on the same team, thus we wouldn't have 2 or 3 duos divided who are rotating a queue schedule with throws all day.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, Crab Fear.8623 said:

eam ranked would only allow these guys to win, and everyone else would never stand a chance, only destined to be fodder.

Every other grouping would automatically have a few losses.

Since only one team per region would dominate, we can't have teams because other individuals need to win.

We can't have players in GW2 feeling like losers.

Sorry, there is no way to remedy this because they are the only good players in the game that can play well together.

But don't worry, that doesn't make you bad, it just means you are not good...if you are not them.

This a meme right? right? I mean sure ban these 5 people for being to good at the game. But why stop there? There are still gamers out there who are better than me. How dare they. I say burn.... i mean ban them all. Witch hunt acomplished. Happy face.

People willing to queue with people who throw at the slightest inconvenience with no way to filter them, just to avoid blowouts by like 10 people who are good at the game.

It's so funny. People are terrified of downing, no wonder we get bunker metas. Eventually the matchmaker will prevent you from matching with them on its own,  but people would rather not team up and wipe every time AndrewTheDestroyer.6969 decides that thief that nuked him camping far was the result of his team not doing their job. 

*sip from "buff warrior" mug*

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Bale.3851 said:

This a meme right? right? I mean sure ban these 5 people for being to good at the game.

Pfffhaha

"Good at the game." Good joke. That's why they had to buy their titles from Fiverr.

5 hours ago, Bale.3851 said:

But why stop there? There are still gamers out there who are better than me. How dare they. I say burn.... i mean ban them all. Witch hunt acomplished. Happy face.

That's already been done because they've been caught boosting and account sharing in Ranked and ATS.

Multiple times in the cases of some people.

The problem is its only historically been PvP-specific bans, and they're always allowed back. There's some people playing without a care in the world rn that should technically have permanent dishonor.

Also @Crab Fear.8623I don't think its too much to worry about

Most the people from these guilds either 

A) Don't play anymore because they're bored after over 15 seasons of gaming the matchmaker

or B) Have reformed into regular, honest players because of the aforementioned boredom. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Multicolorhipster.9751 said:

Pfffhaha

"Good at the game." Good joke. That's why they had to buy their titles from Fiverr.

That's already been done because they've been caught boosting and account sharing in Ranked and ATS.

Multiple times in the cases of some people.

The problem is its only historically been PvP-specific bans, and they're always allowed back. There's some people playing without a care in the world rn that should technically have permanent dishonor.

Also @Crab Fear.8623I don't think its too much to worry about

Most the people from these guilds either 

A) Don't play anymore because they're bored after over 15 seasons of gaming the matchmaker

or B) Have reformed into regular, honest players because of the aforementioned boredom. 

I'm at the point where I know my satire and sarcasm is going over both sides of the aisle.

People think I believe those guys are good, and they probably leaned back into their chairs blushing.

The other side is confused and thinks I don't want team play...lmao.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Crab Fear.8623 said:

I'm at the point where I know my satire and sarcasm is going over both sides of the aisle.

People think I believe those guys are good, and they probably leaned back into their chairs blushing.

That happens if you forget to     /s  ^_^

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Crab Fear.8623 said:

The other side is confused and thinks I don't want team play...lmao

Pathetic

You have no idea how satire and sarcasm is done right.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

21 hours ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

On the contrary, it would be much easier to queue dodge one Team USA if they were all allowed to join into the same group.

It would also massively significantly lower the amount of win trade games because they wouldn't need to win trade if they could all be on the same team, thus we wouldn't have 2 or 3 duos divided who are rotating a queue schedule with throws all day.

No one win trades on GW2.

• Haha 6

It sounds like they don't know the poster so well. Or the people they're calling good.

Take it from me, fellow wayward sPvP souls. Crab Fear is on our side.

9 minutes ago, Kozumi.5816 said:

No one win trades on GW2.

Oooo lookie here, the jokes just keep coming. 

Although I suppose there's some truth to that. Hardly anyone wintrades specifically anymore because they don't have to. Match Manipulation is still rampant as is people being paid to play on or boost other people's accounts.

I actually did somehow miss the humor the first time around.

Was really drunk when I posted.

19 hours ago, Multicolorhipster.9751 said:

Pfffhaha

I mean sure win trading, buying or selling titels and what not but still better than 99,9% of the dwindling player base. Ban them for the said but not for being better than the rest.

3 hours ago, Bale.3851 said:

I mean sure win trading, buying or selling titels and what not but still better than 99,9% of the dwindling player base. Ban them for the said but not for being better than the rest.

Well yeah, but they would have to actually be better than the rest to be banned for that though so i'm pretty sure they're safe in that area.

12 hours ago, Crab Fear.8623 said:

To be fair, manipulating matchmaking so you only fight matches that won't challenge you is considered "good at the game" if you don't get permad for doing it.

17 hours ago, Paradoxoglanis.1904 said:

Then who would they play against, gold pugs? I cant possibly see that causing even more problems /s.

Anyone who isn't savvy enough to queue dodge, which is what is happening now anyway.

5man queue would solve far more problems than it would cause at this point.

40 minutes ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

5man queue would solve far more problems than it would cause at this point.

yup agreed.

being able to form your own team and see yourself improve and try diffrent tactics is a HUGE part of every competitive environment.

sadly in gw2 there is nothing you can do besides pray that you dont get a afk/bot/someone that stumbled into  spvp just for the dailys.

Edited by Sahne.6950

4 minutes ago, Sahne.6950 said:

yup agreed.

being able to form your own team and see yourself improve and try diffrent tactics is a HUGE part of every competitive environment.

sadly in gw2 there is nothing you can do besides pray that you dont get a afk/bot/someone that stumbled into  spvp just for the dailys.

No one but me and you responded to my Guild League idea, so I guess teams really isn't as important as is farming rating lol.

• Sad 1

Rather than calling out specific teams, the main problem with allowing 5 man teams in ranked is that it will always incentivize the top 5 players, whoever they are, to teamstack. It makes matchmaking at higher levels of play where playerbase is low completely impossible. Add this to the fact that constructing teams takes significantly longer than just hitting that hot solo Q button, and player population will be even lower. It's an idea that works in theory, but fails miserably in practice.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1