(PvP) Remember when this class was played by actual warrior mains?

Zekent.3652

2 hours ago, Kayberz.5346 said:

"Experts" 🤣

Sure a lot of time with something could qualify you as an expert, but it could also indicate someone with very strong biases and a closed mind

Im not going to put much stake on the opinion of someone that only eats plain chicken nuggets every day for 10 years straight when im looking for input on a homemade chicken dish with exotic ingredients 

Never asked ya to. But guess what? We can call out the chef. That "homemade chicken dish with exotic ingredients"?...That's not chicken...that's DUCK. But the duck was sold to us as if it was chicken! ....Hoping that we didn't notice...

And "biased"...there's that word again. You use that word as if you are not defending bladesworn every chance you get and not pointing out any of its flaws!

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

4 hours ago, draxynnic.3719 said:

But, of course, shout builds work better with bladesworn nowadays.

And because shouts (which has always been meta everytime it was good)_ is good on BsW why play anything else?

Whats wrong about complaining about how WE ARE PIDGEONHOLED WITH NO BUILD VARIETY

This is why we have the right to complain, BsW either takes over to the point where why play anything else

Or its so bad that Warrior has no good build according to ANET's "pattern"

Like sure, me personally I think it's a good thing ANET finally gave Warrior z-axis teleport/CC with damage/stability spam on daring dragon. And that assuming that it was strong, they shouldn't nerf it because other classes are stupid too.

But you know what problem comes after? MORE POWERCREEP that ruins/discourages playing other specs.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Fipmip.7219 said:

"Meta abusers"

Why bother maining anything in this game? Out of 3 trillion potential builds 3 are good at any one time. You want people that made a _insert currently bad class here_ to stay there? Nah ima have fun. cope and seethe about it

Having fun with boring 1 trick carried spec. Oki, that's on you, no one is stoping you.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, tunococman.7324 said:

And because shouts (which has always been meta everytime it was good)_ is good on BsW why play anything else?

Whats wrong about complaining about how WE ARE PIDGEONHOLED WITH NO BUILD VARIETY

This is why we have the right to complain, BsW either takes over to the point where why play anything else

Or its so bad that Warrior has no good build according to ANET's "pattern"

Like sure, me personally I think it's a good thing ANET finally gave Warrior z-axis teleport/CC with damage/stability spam on daring dragon. And that assuming that it was strong, they shouldn't nerf it because other classes are stupid too.

But you know what problem comes after? MORE POWERCREEP that ruins/discourages playing other specs.

I'm not saying you can't complain. In fact, I've laid out why Bladesworn performing well does not mean that it's well designed in another thread.

My observation was merely that it's possible that the shouts to buffs would have happened without the motive of indirectly buffing Bladesworn, since they had said that they wanted alternatives to guardian support to be more practical and tempest and healbreaker were, at the time, the closest non-guardian supports in sPvP. 

7 minutes ago, draxynnic.3719 said:

I'm not saying you can't complain. In fact, I've laid out why Bladesworn performing well does not mean that it's well designed in another thread.

My observation was merely that it's possible that the shouts to buffs would have happened without the motive of indirectly buffing Bladesworn, since they had said that they wanted alternatives to guardian support to be more practical and tempest and healbreaker were, at the time, the closest non-guardian supports in sPvP. 

It was a response to the other thread tbh in sPVP.

But yes shouts and the barrier on last ammo trait has too much synergy.

Edited by tunococman.7324

25 minutes ago, Kougiou.5634 said:

I am berserker warrior main. Sometimes I play bladesworn for the change but then I go back to angry boy. Seriously I don't get why the fuss is about. Maybe I'm casual enough to just not care about numbers that much and actually enjoy the game ?!

Probably. Yes. Doesn't mean these things are not issues, though. Casual or not. You don't need to be the biggest of tryhards or min/maxers for these issues to pop up, also blissful ignorance doesn't mean the issues aren't there either.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, KryTiKaL.3125 said:

Probably. Yes. Doesn't mean these things are not issues, though. Casual or not. You don't need to be the biggest of tryhards or min/maxers for these issues to pop up, also blissful ignorance doesn't mean the issues aren't there either.

The very same people who play the meta buils and act like "ok seethe folks, I play meta hurr durr" are simple minded people with whom the game would not go forward in the slightest. 

Do we have to thank these people for forcing anet to re-evaluate banners? 

Or where they the ones that brought into the light the innumerable issues with warr recently for example, regarding crit chance and how it affects the class? 

So by their standards, just watch and play. 

But their, oh-so fun meta, does not change for a year or two when there is no enough outcry and then the same people go and rant "This meta has been going for too long, boring bunker meta boohoo". 

People say it's ego, people say it's gate keeping. Easy hate. They don't realize it's all for the betterment of the game. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Sorry folks I know you all have a lot of passion and expertise, but considering how much your game mode was crapped all over since Feb 2020, all this seething is just such a sorry wasted spectacle.

Its a game, the new spec is fun. Yes I guess real pvpers and 10000 hour pvp warriors have nothing to enjoy now, buts thats been clear for years now. Go outside!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2