Bladesworn

Marxx.5021

31 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

The damage is fine. It's ability to reliably execute that damage is another story.

I think they made the hitboxes on DT so big so that warrior has one spec that can hit people and be able to play with the other kids. This also means that there is no intention to fix any older specs on warrior or anything else actually that isn't the main of the balance/skill devs.

28 minutes ago, Vancho.8750 said:

I think they made the hitboxes on DT so big so that warrior has one spec that can hit people and be able to play with the other kids. This also means that there is no intention to fix any older specs on warrior or anything else actually that isn't the main of the balance/skill devs.

I think is more that they a warrior espec that's actually on par with other classes despite it's bugs and clunk. Now they just need to back flow those types of changes to core warrior.

32 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

I think is more that they a warrior espec that's actually on par with other classes despite it's bugs and clunk. Now they just need to back flow those types of changes to core warrior.

If Stances had lower cooldowns (mostly balanced stance) I'd bet you 100% things would be better, that and stomp having stupidly low duration on stability. Should be higher.

Am I the only one who wants the 3 conditions shake it off on 25 seconds cd back? How about Cleansing Ire not being countered by conditions when it's supposed to counter conditions, those can already be spammed and Warrior Resistance access is laughable.

Longbow Burst already allows for such and we can already tell it's better because of it.

Edited by Shao.7236
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

Dragon Trigger ignore blind and blocks (thanks to gm trait) and also CC (thanks to defance trait stab) and range too (since it has some 1000 effective range) 
and stealth (since it's a channel, it tracks through stealth and has a huge AoE too) and also slow....It has too much. 

Edited by noneHotBuildTest.7251
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Blackthunder.8679 said:

Stop necroing bsw balance threads the spec is dead already it's pointless to try to kill it again.

That's an ele main that is coping so bad, trying to hide the posts where peepos are complaining on how busted ele is right now, thinking that it will save hos class from nerfs lmao.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

Wait what? Why are we complaining about Bladesworn?

The only 3x things people should be on about right now are Catalyst / Vindicator / Spellbreaker.

Nothing else is competing even near the levels of those 3 classes.

I mean honestly, other things are actually relatively balanced out of these 3 things.

The guy has already been outed as just spamming nonsense to get things other than Tempest nerfed. Nothing to see here.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

The only 3x things people should be on about right now are Catalyst / Vindicator / Spellbreaker.

I mean honestly, other things are actually relatively balanced out of these 3 things.

Bladesworn not the meta doesn't mean that not borken.

Scraper/Mecha got nerf coz it super effective on low level, and dragon trigger is that type of skill, it can be interrupt, but it too good for some match they don't know how to use cc.

On 1/10/2023 at 7:42 AM, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

The guy has already been outed as just spamming nonsense to get things other than Tempest nerfed. Nothing to see here.

On 1/10/2023 at 6:44 AM, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

First:

I simply don't concede to the "bladesworn is terrible" argument.

Second:

what I lean from reddit is "upvote" will make everyone know the problem, reply on forum is the best way to "upvote".

Third:

Anet won't nerf one specialization, the will nerf all of them at once, which mean that are not much different when we talk about nerf spellbreaker or bladesworn.

1 hour ago, noneHotBuildTest.7251 said:

First:

I simply don't concede to the "bladesworn is terrible" argument.

Second:

what I lean from reddit is "upvote" will make everyone know the problem, reply on forum is the best way to "upvote".

Third:

Anet won't nerf one specialization, the will nerf all of them at once, which mean that are not much different when we talk about nerf spellbreaker or bladesworn.

No

noneHotBuildTest.7251

Did bladesworn  kill your dog or something because i see a lot of salt pilling on there.

Seriously tho bladesworn population have been reduce to 1/5 of what it was in pvp 

This is proof inoff that you're a little over estimating the effectiveness of this junkspec.

I mean, people will run toward effectiveness and today this is spellbreaker (for war at least), meaning "bladesworn < spellbreaker" in pvp today.

so there is no real need to nerf it

Edited by DemonCrypto.6792