Quick Update on the Skills and Balance Team

Josh Davis.7865

Maybe they'll make Eternity's Requiem a fun button to press again in competitive! Rather than a fancy autoattack.

(I'm aware it was cracked before, but there has to be a happy middle ground between the current state and where it was previously, the nerf it got has always felt like a major kneejerk reaction.)

Grats to CmC. I remember he used to be one of us (but played at a much higher level) and played ele like a madman in pvp. Thanks to both Grouch and Cal for investing in the game's competitive mode! I'm certain you both know that Gw2 has the best and most fluid combat mechanics. I'm no pro but enjoy competition. It's just totally awesome how there's no grinding/farming needed to pvp. If the duoQ is eliminated, I'm sure more people will enjoy and stay in pvp. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Warrior 1 skill on Hammer with mechanist auto rifle speed could be interesting in world versus world. And it could make up for the lack of damage Hammer does in World versus World. Warrior is the easiest class no?🤔 So either boost up that slow attack damage smackaroons or Make it swing with  mechanist rifle speed accuracy because at the moment Warrior Hammer is a stick with a pillowcase attached with no feathers inside and is therefore lighter then a feather.👌 Maybe then Hammer could see some play on Warriors in World versus World perhaps once again. Plus it would help convince Warriors to buy them gemstore Hammer skins 👍💸

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

17 hours ago, prototypedragon.1406 said:

Warrior 1 skill on Hammer with mechanist auto rifle speed could be interesting in world versus world. And it could make up for the lack of damage Hammer does in World versus World. Warrior is the easiest class no?🤔 So either boost up that slow attack damage smackaroons or Make it swing with  mechanist rifle speed accuracy because at the moment Warrior Hammer is a stick with a pillowcase attached with no feathers inside and is therefore lighter then a feather.👌 Maybe then Hammer could see some play on Warriors in World versus World perhaps once again. Plus it would help convince Warriors to buy them gemstore Hammer skins 👍💸

You need to learn what a hammer does....

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

@DtenCfour.3567 please enlighten me fellow Warrior. last I checked Warrior Hammers are as useful as one of the heart vendor items one can get with single use capacity for skilled gameplay. I Have played core Warrior in World versus World for 10 years so at one time hammer felt like it was a actual weapon during the days of core. Most of the time anymore the only way it actually works is if one uses the nerfed spellbreaker boon removal. Which removes little or any boons. Honestly when one uses a weapon for so long that actually does something,  then all of a sudden your handed a dipstick as a replacement it would be quite frustrating no? Plus most classes have more stability packed away then a warrior can dream of. How do you use the hammer may I ask? At the moment it's a glorified feather jackelope duster. Or if you have anet's grand vision for world versus world please share we all are waiting please and thank you 👌. https://youtu.be/QQOnytfgDZ0.    https://youtu.be/mhwT0qXRD-8

Edited by prototypedragon.1406