Is crackshot trait even useful?

JinONplay.8905

why does this even exist? this trait is either useless or very underwhelming.

Why can the devs just make the burning on bow automatically? why do i even need this trait for a condi weapon to have condition damage?

This trait has been ignored for a very long time and it has been very useless

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

Last I checked, it was bugged to make Volley generate 2x Adrenaline per shot. 

Which would be good if Rifle were even remotely usable anywhere.

The 10% buff to Rifle auto damage is really funny too since it's competing in the same slot as Warrior's Sprint.

Edited by Jzaku.9765

Isnt the burning on the longbow AA still bugged and gives less duration than intended because of an old competitive split?

The effects on AA are actually so weak that you can make them baseline and give a flat stat increase depending on your weapon instead. Longbow/harpoon 120 condi dmg, Rifle 120 power while keeping the lower CD.

Or just make it a pure condi trait because warriors sprint 10% mod already exists.

Edited by anbujackson.9564
  • Thanks 1

Just now, jaif.3518 said:

You're ignoring the 20% recharge to skills 2-5.  

Im not saying your other points are wrong, but 20% recharge is a decent benefit.

Most of those are ammunition skills, which is probably why that buff isn't noticed as much, but yes, that is a decent buff given to other weapons as well. Except Hammer and mace now.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, thaniretouni.4762 said:

almost 80% of the arms trailine is useless and complain about 1 trait?

don't get me wrong, it's a good thing to complain because warrior has been crap since 2020 but complain for more stuff. we need way more support.

I think this is mostly a "rifle barely has anything and the one thing it does have isn't good" type deal.

• Thanks 2

I'm currently using this trait on a condi berserker. It more or less triples the dps on longbow auto attack and reduces the cooldown of a couple of other useful abilities. Warrior's Sprint is probably still better in PvP for getting out of immobilize but in PvE it is really not as mandatory anymore with mounts and stuff.

• Thanks 1

On 10/11/2022 at 7:18 AM, Padrion.7382 said:

I'm currently using this trait on a condi berserker. It more or less triples the dps on longbow auto attack and reduces the cooldown of a couple of other useful abilities. Warrior's Sprint is probably still better in PvP for getting out of immobilize but in PvE it is really not as mandatory anymore with mounts and stuff.

Part of the problem with our DPS is that we have to rely on a gimmicky trait like this to provide a function to a condi weapon that should have been baseline on it to begin with, not to mention requiring the 20% cooldown on any weapon we want to use properly otherwise we're left in the dust due to high cooldowns.

• Thanks 1

crack shot is garbage because warrior range is garbage.

also because warrior sprint is too crucial because warrior dies to immob, an immobed warrior = dead warrior, that's literally the reason why they added this trait back then, warrior was basically already died the moment it is immobed.

which is why, this trait outshine literally every other trait.

if you put brawler's recovery, peak performance, forceful greatsword and warrior's sprint in same tier, warrior's sprint will be picked.

why warrior so weak to immob, because warrior sustain CCing enemy, melee pressuring and landing burst.

if you are immobed, you can't do none of those, so you are just dead. unlike other classes with built in immob cleanse in skills, or is able to sustain without the need to hit the enemy.

literally every form of warrior sustain is through hitting the enemy, adrenal health, magebane tether, full counter, cull the weak, cleansing ire, etc.

if you run damage warrior without warrior sprint, you may as well just delete the game.

unless you are bladesworn with a million self heal that does not require hitting the enemy so you can use warhorn on top.

if warrior is not THIS weak to immob, then warrior's sprint value would diminish and crack shot and vengeance may see some play

Edited by felix.2386
  • Thanks 1

On 10/7/2022 at 8:26 PM, JinONplay.8905 said:

why does this even exist? this trait is either useless or very underwhelming.

Why can the devs just make the burning on bow automatically? why do i even need this trait for a condi weapon to have condition damage?

This trait has been ignored for a very long time and it has been very useless

The point of this trait seems to be increasing -even if ever so slightly- sustained ranged dmg.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1