Remove DUO Q, it is absolutely being abused the higher you go.

Crab Fear.8623

Ain't no way, I can struggle against a 10 AP account and lose 30 rank....ain't know way...

Then that same 10 AP account is with Naru, Shorts, Helio, Grim...ect...

YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE THIS IS FAIR?

End of Dragons was Eye of the North for GW2, they are working on GW3 and don't care.

I guess the egghead racists goons that stream bring just enough attention to keep the game as it is.

I also like how Anet says when they make changes "We felt"....kitten your feelings, base it off data and facts

• Like 15
  • Thanks 5
  • Confused 2

without duo queue its kinda hard to get out of Silver / Gold.

I had 2 heals in my team the last few matches and ppl that always fight ofpoint or going to die on far in 1v3 situations.
Shure there are matches that u win and matches that u loose but it feels very hard to get good ones in single q.

btw. Gold 2 atm, comming from bronce3 fighting all up... its pain, a lot of pain.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 6

20 minutes ago, ZoXLike.9073 said:

I had 2 heals in my team the last few matches and ppl that always fight ofpoint or going to die on far in 1v3 situations.
Shure there are matches that u win and matches that u loose but it feels very hard to get good ones in single q.

btw. Gold 2 atm, comming from bronce3 fighting all up... its pain, a lot of pain.

Thats Not true

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, ZoXLike.9073 said:

i did not say that 😮
shure it is possible to do that 😄 but im not top 25 or near to that xD
I just say its way harder 😄 

For myself im happy if im in g3 maybe have a good run and be able to hit plat 1 🙂

With a decent far game you can turn around any silver/low gold matches due to the natural effect of snowballing and poor rotations.

i dont know ur rank tho but most games im in, far bring the loose.

Someone runs alone on far, one is on close, 3 die mid.... After that we loose close again and cause of none regroup its getting worse and worse 😕
i try to grp up and play with my team or take the oppertunity to turn far.
But in a lot games im very cluseless how to get my team to work together xD
Tips or some training is very welcome 😄 

Edited by ZoXLike.9073

For ranked, I think solo queue only is ultimately what is best for season to season.

I want to suggest an entirely separate ranked pool, call it "Team Ranked" and this mode would allow up to full 5 man queues, though this assumes Anet takes a serious stance towards gw2 PvP kuz you'd have to take the appropriate steps for cheaters/win-traders/abusers of the system, and put in proper rewards as well etc.

So yeah it would then be 3 modes. Unranked, Solo Ranked, and then Team Ranked.

Edit: 2v2 and 3v3 could simply be moved into team ranked on the same schedule they use now.

Also in this system, one could still queue for team ranked while solo, and they would then be put on let's say maybe a team of four, or one team of three + one team of two, etc. 

Edited by Waffles.5632
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Lighter.5631 said:

you know why it's pain and hard for you? because you don't fight off point.

Best comment, since 2/3 of our community still thinks staying with 5 lads on point and eat aoe is best in class gameplay, or eat all kitten on point w/o cd's and die instead of kiting the 1vs2 or even just run away🧟‍♂️

1 hour ago, Raiden The Beast.3016 said:

Best comment, since 2/3 of our community still thinks staying with 5 lads on point and eat aoe is best in class gameplay, or eat all kitten on point w/o cd's and die instead of kiting the 1vs2 or even just run away🧟‍♂️

If you don't have a support, fighting off point is better. If you do have a support, fighting off point can lose your team the game, since you aren't receiving heals or boons, and you aren't going to get revived being off in the middle of nowhere when you go down and the support has to cross half the map to rezz you.

The enemy team won't win vs a good support if you're all stacked on point, you won't even lose any players because as soon as any of you go down you'll just get revived. That's how it works.

Both situations happen in PvP, its important to recognise which one is optimal. Games that are played without supports are better off played with heavy rotations and roaming classes, games played with one support are best played by stacking 3+1 on a point while a roamer decaps, and games played with two supports are best played with 2+1 mid and 1+1 far with the extra support helping a bunker hold far.

Edited by Mariyuuna.6508
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, ZoXLike.9073 said:

It's not about the matches you lose because of your team.  It's about the matches they win because of you.

• Like 1

All those players op mentioned are nothing more than casual at actual competitive PvP games. If anyone has watched them stream you know they are garbage. I mean c'mon, these are the same NA players that consistently lose to EU in every tournament. They are second best at most. Second best at GW2 lol.

It doesn't take much to cheat but it takes a lot for developers to turn a blind eye. And believe it, with all the posts regarding win trading and said players. There's a lot of blind eyes at anet.

The absolute best thing players can do is abandon PvP en masse. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Bear.9568 said:

All those players op mentioned are nothing more than casual at actual competitive PvP games. If anyone has watched them stream you know they are garbage. I mean c'mon, these are the same NA players that consistently lose to EU in every tournament. They are second best at most. Second best at GW2 lol.

It doesn't take much to cheat but it takes a lot for developers to turn a blind eye. And believe it, with all the posts regarding win trading and said players. There's a lot of blind eyes at anet.

Turning a blind-eye is one thing, Arenanet actively helps them.

DuoQ, Class-Swap, ignoring alts of previously banned wintraders, etc etc. These kinds of 'features' and poor decisions make match manipulation infinitely easier, not to mention possible.

• Like 1

They should just get rid of the ranking system entirely and revert it to the good ol' "Ranked" with the good maps.

Honestly, who kittening cares about your ranked in a game that barely does over 1k viewers on Twitch in prime time and has zero competitive scene. 

I'd rather queue 5 with the homies, have a good time and avoid the CHANCE of getting Spirit Watch.

Just have more ATs for competitive gaming, I guess?

• Confused 1

On 10/9/2022 at 8:42 PM, Crab Fear.8623 said:

I guess the egghead racists goons that stream bring just enough attention to keep the game as it is.

I love that they are the biggest toxic goons in-game and then go on a teapot stream and are like “how do we get new players in PvP 🥺

Edited by Drennon.7190
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 6

7 hours ago, Bear.9568 said:

Yeah, there is something deeply corrupt going on.

I often wonder what the relationship is, because there has to be one.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1