Thank you for the "Map Full" LFG Function

I agree, I love this!

Last night I didn't have much time to play (about 30 minutes in total), but I wanted to do the Halloween dailies if I could and being able to scroll through the list and immediately pick out a Labyrinth squad that wasn't full on my first try made a huge difference. In previous years I could have spent most of my available time just trying to get into a map where they'd kill the bosses.

It's going to be really nice for commanding as well, not having to keep updating the message to say where the map is full or not.

• Like 6

Yeah, this was probably the best part of the update. Soooo tired of joining LFG after LFG only to get 'map full' messages, even when the LFG claims the map is not full. Be even nicer if it could autosort LFGs on full maps to the bottom so you don't have to scroll past them to find one you can actually join.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dayra.7405 said:

If it would work reliable, it would be a very useful new feature. Unfortunately it doesn’t.

Where are you noticing it being unreliable? I've seen glimmers of such I think, but not very clear on what's going on. My suspicion is if a map is filling fast, the timing of it can be a bit wonky or it's throttling people temporarily, which causes it to turn on. But idk how the underlying map tech works to begin with, can only try to extrapolate based on observation of it in action.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Dayra.7405 said:

If it would work reliable, it would be a very useful new feature. Unfortunately it doesn’t.

I've not had a problem with it so far. I scroll through the list until I find a group I want to join which doesn't have the warning icon, and I've been able to join them every time on the first try.

What problem/s have you had with it?

16 minutes ago, Danikat.8537 said:

I've not had a problem with it so far. I scroll through the list until I find a group I want to join which doesn't have the warning icon, and I've been able to join them every time on the first try.

What problem/s have you had with it?

Both ways, I wasn't able to join unmarked maps, and they stayed unmarked even after refresh. and I also joined a map that was marked as full.