Mecha Wars 2

1 hour ago, noneHotBuildTest.7251 said:

@anet can you pls tune down that 1111111111 Spam? Right now it is a joke. They spam the kitten out of me and when i get in range they use rocket for mobility.

Rifle mechanist is the jokiest joke of them all.

I am not going to bring up every point that i brought up... like... idk how many of these threads you opened already.... Instead i am giving you a challenge....  

I challenge you and a friend of you to a 2v1.   You guys play mechanist and try and kill me in a 2v1.  If Mchanist is really so overpowered like you make it sound like in your numerous threads... this should be easy!  😉

i give you 100 gold if you can do it.  you dont have to give me anything when i win.   i am just trying to prove a point.

Literally 2 mechanists against me solo in a custom arena.  /w me i am online in 30 minutes.  

i will record the whole thing and upload it here later ❤️ unless your scared 👀

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

7 hours ago, Sahne.6950 said:

I am not going to bring up every point that i brought up... like... idk how many of these threads you opened already.... Instead i am giving you a challenge....  

I challenge you and a friend of you to a 2v1.   You guys play mechanist and try and kill me in a 2v1.  If Mchanist is really so overpowered like you make it sound like in your numerous threads... this should be easy!  😉

i give you 100 gold if you can do it.  you dont have to give me anything when i win.   i am just trying to prove a point.

Literally 2 mechanists against me solo in a custom arena.  /w me i am online in 30 minutes.  

Let's see you do do it not on tempest and no reflects aura of any kind....lol

Edited by Eddbopkins.2630
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

So, you guys do know that core rifle is stronger than mecha rifle atm right?

Mechanist simply doesn't have any growth potential and is extremely easy to overwhelm.

also, if you want to know why you are losing to mechanists simply watch his other video and observe how nobody even attacks what would otherwise be an easy target:

Edited by Stalima.5490

8 hours ago, Sahne.6950 said:

Oh please god let this happen… And can we please stream it?  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sahne.6950 said:

I always love me some dueling bets.

how bout a 50g buy in for spectators to raise the pot?

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, noneHotBuildTest.7251 said:

@anet can you pls tune down that 1111111111 Spam? Right now it is a joke. They spam the kitten out of me and when i get in range they use rocket for mobility.

could u perhaps just learn to play already? instead of crying for nerfs against a spec u cant be bothered to bring a single projectile hate skill against when 99% of their damage is projectile based.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

On 10/27/2022 at 5:51 PM, Pengu.7481 said:

could u perhaps just learn to play already? instead of crying for nerfs against a spec u cant be bothered to bring a single projectile hate skill against when 99% of their damage is projectile based.

There's not enough projectile hate in this game to cancel out the stupidly fast and powerful auto attack mechanist does.

Come on, folks. Y'all need to WAKE UP on mechanist. It's a nonsense spec that should be removed. Never mind nerfed...

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

To be fair, I have come across two decent mechanists in high gold/plat 1 tier fights.  One  was a very annoying side node with the condi build.  But that's probably because its a good counter to me.   The vast vast majority of them are just meat for the grinder.  Sometimes I beat up their mechs while they futilely watch just for fun.

Edited by shion.2084
  • Like 1

On 10/27/2022 at 8:40 AM, Sahne.6950 said:

👀

@noneHotBuildTest.7251

• Haha 3