How to win against bigger numbers!

Mikhael.2391

48 minutes ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

I'd do that with my engie but unfortunetly magnetic pull dont even work on a single target if there's anything higher than a blade of grass between you and target and the camera isnt aligned to +-0.7 degrees of it.

there is a whole youtube channel called gw2amx that is dedicated to this, you're being blinded by your own saltiness

• Thanks 2

The first time I realized that I could troll with spectral grip was about 4-5 years ago when I noticed that even though I moved around people were still being pulled towards me, mainly thanks to the slow projectile and the cast time. I mostly used it to punish angry gankers. But over time I've learned one thing though: use NCSY before using Spectral Grasp.

1 hour ago, Eudaimonia.8695 said:

Spectral grasp is disgustingly overpowered. 1200 radius pull with no target required. If you play Necro in WvW and you don't use this skill, you're not playing right. It's THAT good.

It's a good skill, but it's not OP. Besides having a short cast time, the projectiles aren't even that fast and have no homing. That's also 5 projectiles you have no control over. This can easily backfire on you... one enemy with magnetic aura and you end up getting pulled.

Edited by Greviathan.6107

1 hour ago, Eudaimonia.8695 said:

Spectral grasp is disgustingly overpowered. 1200 radius pull with no target required. If you play Necro in WvW and you don't use this skill, you're not playing right. It's THAT good.

No one has no right to talk about necro out of harbinger being op in any way. Harbingers dont usually use spectral grasp so let  it be. core necro and reaper already have a hard time as it it with no viable access to stability.

• Confused 2

Pulling out my WvW check list:

[x] self-crafted build

[x] has fun off-tag

[x] proves core build to be still viable a decade after release

[x] exploits gravity 🤡

[x] has fun on Desert BL (cause exploits gravity)

[_] lurking on the walls of SMC all day long, waiting for those BIG YOUTUBE MOMENTS

[x] takes own death just for that single lol kill

[x] even defends Tier 0 keeps 👀

Special Boni:

[x] joins Luranni [FLEE] tag

[x] fiddle and banjo 🤠

Final score:

That’s a really solid 9/10

Folks, we have a true WvWler here ! 🥳

• Like 2