Jade Mech Skins?

Efaicia.3672

5 hours ago, Gendalfs.7521 said:

They could fund next expansion only by selling Mech skins. Possibilities are endless.

...on the other hand, by the same logic they could "fund next expansion" by just releasing other skins -like they already are- which are usable by every class in the game instead of a single espec of a single class.

• Like 3
  • Confused 6

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I was gonna create a new post, but saw this topic instead has Anet responded to any inquiries to any pet/ summon/ mech skins?

Also I agree with most the harsh Jade Green gets old really fast and is kind of a sore. I hope we get skins or atleast dye channels.

I'm really having trouble identifying my own mech from other allies or enemies. In PVP and PVE. giving buffs when my mech was really far away

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/26/2023 at 12:14 PM, Efaicia.3672 said:

Can we have skins for the Mech bot? He is so obnoxiously large and in the way, at least make skins for him so we can choose what he looks like and how big he is? pretty please??

Yep. As an engineer main, I feel 'stuck' when I play mechanist for this reason alone. It also clashes with the color scheme I have going on.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, jhern.6097 said:

Yep. As an engineer main, I feel 'stuck' when I play mechanist for this reason alone. It also clashes with the color scheme I have going on.

Stuck is a good description. I'm so excited for mace druid simply because i can have something other than a giant green block in my way. and still keep my leggy leather, current druid feels too week to support a pug group in fractals and/or strikes. i like my current druid for casual stuff. (she is also not useless under water)

Sometimes I wonder how many skill/control they have over this game? If something is for example hard coded in engine I wonder if they have crew left to alter it or they just too lazy or have no intention to change something ( like money droven aspect of this).

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

still waiting for this, its an untapped GOLD MINE,

i'm not a fan of the green jade look, i'd prefer one of the more traditional GW2 golems, or something more steampunk.

we could also get necro minion skins, with themes like seasonal skins or a tech theme so you can create robo minions.

I mean it is the most common thing, and there are plenty of mech skins at base. It's rather shocking this wasn't an option from the get go. I personally would like something steampunk and canid looking, and definitely not huge like the current mech is. I thought the mech would have an ultimate that would let us get inside of it and wear it like a suit of armor like Taimi when I first heard about it.

Edited by Ravenwulfe.5360

On 3/11/2024 at 5:57 AM, Ravenwulfe.5360 said:

I thought the mech would have an ultimate that would let us get inside of it and wear it like a suit of armor

Ah, yes. I'd love it if it were more in line with Fallout power armor.... but no, we're stuck with a gemstone powered construct. 😞

On 3/18/2024 at 9:11 PM, Gendalfs.7521 said:

Good. Good evil laughing Anet. Maybe we will get rid of them...

Their diabolical plan is to make HAM so OP that playing any other healing build feels nerfed. I put my poor guild through a nightmare trying out my Druid with the new weapons/build. SMDH. 

• Confused 3

21 minutes ago, Efaicia.3672 said:

Their diabolical plan is to make HAM so OP that playing any other healing build feels nerfed. I put my poor guild through a nightmare trying out my Druid with the new weapons/build. SMDH. 

I haven't a clue there why that would be the case, I would say a HAM pales up to the rifle chrono healer honestly, with the only thing it can't bring reliably is protection.

• Like 1