Give us Legendary Aquatic Headgear (Only obtainable through WvW)

Riba.3271

Now that I’ve nothing left to spend my skirmish tickets on and the grandmaster chards are flowing in in masses by since the reward update this would be very useful 😀

And no more winterberry farming for the ascended UW helm, OP you are genius 😜

Edited by Dayra.7405
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Fueki.4753 said:

if it just serves as a symbolic response to all the threads that whine about GoB being exclusive to WvW.

The 2nd leg. Ring is also unique to WvW, as Coalescence (opposed to Conflux) is unique, wonder why there aren't any complains about that 🙂

1 hour ago, Dayra.7405 said:

The 2nd leg. Ring is also unique to WvW, as Coalescence (opposed to Conflux) is unique, wonder why there aren't any complains about that 🙂

Likely the players who complain about GoB are crafting their first weapons and don't know about the ring yet.

1 minute ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Bay is going to turn into an ice rink and replaces your weapon bar with the Wintersday snowball fight skills. Calling it.

lol, capture bloodlust on ABL and it opens a portal that allows 3 teams into a Wintersday cap the flag snowball game? That could actually work. And here I was going to joke about getting a full water map with skiffs and tiny islands with towers. But underwater keeps that you needed to swim down to, could be kind of cool since you would have to attack from the top down to get to the buried lord, and after joking, could see that working. Now I need to go check what the underwater skills do on all those alts. I do know some don't have breathers and some are still using that first one you get from the reward chests.

The problem is Anet doesn't want you to remember water exists. They released an expansion featuring a water dragon and you do not fight them underwater nor is there really any underwater content. Heck, a lot of EoD specs break underwater.

They should have just unified the aquabreather with your helmet, because it's just silly since you end up with 5/6 runesets underwater without a matching rune in the aquabreather. The Aquabreather should only be able to take swim infusions and change the skin underwater.

Note that back then mix and matching runesets was a thing but like most of the interesting building options like partial specs was deleted because they wanted to streamline things for easier balance and most gw2 players probably don't open the character panel anyways except to change skins. So naturally water has fallen by the wayside, and is even more abandoned than dungeons.  Yea there are actually things more deader than WvW, except maybe underwater WvW.

Also I just realized OP is talking to themselves. So either they're a mesmer or Anet really needs to work on those alliances because it's started to mess with people's heads. This is like how birds are going crazy because of lights at night.

https://www.fws.gov/story/2022-04/dim-lights-birds-night

edit: Also pretty sure the music that plays underwater is the same music when your toon is dead. That pretty much says everything.

Edited by ArchonWing.9480
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

I'd rather they finished up the missing wvw legendaries and gave us the two accessories and amulet first....

+1 here. That said, I did the Leggo PvE Amulet quest and as a dirty PvXer the story played better when working straight thru it while working on the leggo Amulet. Jumping puzzles were a kitten since I lag a lot and as an idiot I favor Charrs, but in the end I enjoyed having it for the 32 toons.That said our own versions and goals for these would be a great carrot to chase and would do so again. Goals are a good thing.

On 4/12/2023 at 1:17 PM, prototypedragon.1406 said:

At this point I  would take a Legendary stone specific to world versus world only. Sure it would be useless but I mean at least we shall finally have found the corner stone our overlords talked about in their creed. 🤔😉

Perhaps it could be a community goal? If we gather 1,000,000 Legendary Cornerstones they fix the desert garrison's walls?