Guardian GS 3 nerf compensation

Anet - are you going to provide compensation for the gutting of leap of faith? I understand it hit way way way too hard, but seeing how WB/dps guard isn't close to being meta, shouldn't you give a slight buff to an area or areas elsewhere? such as a GS 5 rework? More healing on Leap of faith? GS 4 radius/damage/resolution increase or something? Nobody should complain about slight GS buffs after this nerf. also, is there somewhere I can find the documentation for these under the radar kind of changes you make? Maybe they are somewhere obvious and I am missing them.

Edit: slight CD reduction for leap of faith I believe it's 15 seconds bring it down to 12.something like that. I don't understand how slight changes like these can't be made more frequently to be tested out.

Edited by nagreatereu.7865
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 11

17 hours ago, FrownyClown.8402 said:

I’m assuming they fixed the bug that gave leap

of faith pve damage modifiers, which if true, you are asking for compensation for a bug fix.

No one mentioned any bug fix, its a cry from the future WHEN THEY FIX it

edit: probably they fixed the bug, by the accident most likely 😆

Edited by semak.7481
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

On 5/6/2023 at 11:03 AM, nagreatereu.7865 said:

Anet - are you going to provide compensation for the gutting of leap of faith? I understand it hit way way way too hard, but

No it didn't hit way too hard...  at all.

Power WB/Guard NEEDS more damage output... it was deleting sPvP Silver players but honestly we could just use a Mace and still delete Silver players... so what's the point? The bug was used throughout an entire season and it barely felt like a buff. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 5

40 minutes ago, Bookah pls.9352 said:

I feel like you picked that from some sort of ideal circumstance or created this situation. I noticed a lot of players do this to try and start a campaign against nerfing classes they don't like. No image of where that occurred, no gear, level, build shown, whether you were in downstate or not. Was the guardian buffed up with 25 stacks of might? Did you have 25 stacks of vulnerability? 

There's something very off here. As a glass cannon ranger/thief in WvW, I've NEVER been hit by a greatsword 3 leap that hard. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 4

3 hours ago, Strider.7849 said:

I feel like you picked that from some sort of ideal circumstance or created this situation. I noticed a lot of players do this to try and start a campaign against nerfing classes they don't like. No image of where that occurred, no gear, level, build shown, whether you were in downstate or not. Was the guardian buffed up with 25 stacks of might? Did you have 25 stacks of vulnerability? 

There's something very off here. As a glass cannon ranger/thief in WvW, I've NEVER been hit by a greatsword 3 leap that hard. 

WvW is a weird thing, but in PvP it routinely used to hit for about 8-9k

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Bookah pls.9352 said:

Want me to post a picture of a golem with 54 burn stacks and create a witch hunt thread on how OP Condi guardian is in PvP? Because the picture you posted is exactly that.

List a single G3 or Plat1+ player that got hit with that kind of damage... I was going to say "i'll wait" but I already know you're not going to find it. That 17k GS#3 crit doesn't exist when you're playing against competent players with a brain.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 7

On 5/12/2023 at 6:37 PM, Bazsi.2734 said:

They definitely fixed the bug. I just tested it, it's nothing like the 13K oneshot it used to be.

OP deadass wanting to get compensation for a bugfix

Pretty sure Anet made the spinny spin skill on gs to not slow you down, quite big buff and people complain about irrelevant damage coefficient , kinda ungrateful.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 5/10/2023 at 2:58 AM, Strider.7849 said:

I've been hit by leap of faiths for 12k on glass warrior in pvp, getting whacked for 17k if the boons are right was feasible prepatch, especially in wvw.

• Like 2