World Linking 5/26/2023

Roy Marks.7689

Baruch Bay still infinite population server?

The argument in the past was their players cant speak english only spanish and thats why they need infinite population.

Now they complained to get no link and suddenly all can speak english at best.

So either remove the link again or remove infinite population feature. Both cant be.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Arianth Moonlight.6453 said:

not only that but we also just cycle between Kaineng and Devona Rest. I don't even remember the last time we got a different link...

yep, don't even feel like playing for the next 2 months.  lol but I'm sure if I came back after 2mos we'd get a DR relink or get a KN link again.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thea Cherry.6327 said:

As a former night timer commander who invaded the Baruch TS with a Fiesta Bot i can assure you: they are good sports, be nice to them @Jade.

Drakkar forver alone, well deserved. 😄

Why deserved? Honestly considering the fact that in all the years I've been on the servers where it never managed to win a matchup solo that I know of, I am baffled at Anet's decision to insist on having them fly linkless.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Ultimate Shingo.2374 said:

Why deserved? Honestly considering the fact that in all the years I've been on the servers where it never managed to win a matchup solo that I know of, I am baffled at Anet's decision to insist on having them fly linkless.

Drakkar was always considered the worst german server skill wise. Drakkar now is not well liked by theire former link partners for activly trying to "buy" commanders which results in parts of the server transfering to Drakkar too.

Drakkar got a lot of players from Miller and Kodash and are therefore now overstacked, but lack the skill, motivation and game mode knowledge to win anything. Only things they can do is PPT in the offtimes and cry in the forums.

Edited by Thea Cherry.6327
  • Like 1
  • Confused 6

5 hours ago, Drunkiris.8620 said:

Gandara and Abbadon again what a joke, both servers run 50man zergs at 2am cuz they are bad

This is not true, both servers don't get to 50 men at 2am. 

And you must not forget that both servers have no or hardly any organised zergs during the day, but only in the evening and often only at the weekend.

Edited by Grisu.6401
  • Like 1

Baruch Bay still infinite population server?

The argument in the past was their players cant speak english only spanish and thats why they need infinite population.

Now they complained to get no link and suddenly all can speak english at best.

So either remove the link again or remove infinite population feature. Both cant be.

They won't have to speak english, just french ^^

• Like 1

21 hours ago, angelofhate.9705 said:

Another 2 Months with Gandara 🙋🏻‍♀️

Nice 💕

Yes. The cormac/miko duo seems to be working quite well.

Did recently (shortly before or after the relink), a lot of players transfer from Whiteside Ridge to Fissure of Woe? Because being matched against FoW this week their playstyle seems quite similar to the one we experienced when we were matched against WSR for several weeks.

Edited by Zok.4956

9 hours ago, Drunkiris.8620 said:

Gandara and Abbadon again what a joke, both servers run 50man zergs at 2am cuz they are bad

Well "2am" can mean everything. Not all players are in your timezone.

They are not doing it it because they are bad, but because they can during their primetime (evening and late evening). They have no 50-man zergs outside of their primetime.

Gandara and Abaddon together most likely just results in a boring night for both servers unless they can get Deso or BB in a matchup.  Now 3 of those 4 servers on opposing teams in a matchup was probably one of the most unique nights I can remember and its only happened once in the last few years.

How did BG end up in T4 lmao. 🤭🍿

Oh and huh, look who woke up from hibernation and currently dominating T2 and suddenly wants back in T1.... 🤭🍿

Know what would have been crazy and entirely new wvw server achievement, if that server tied in T2 with that other server that was blocking them for three weeks, and they did that for 4 weeks. 🤭🍿

Oh well, maybe next week they can start the double crazy and the loser of T1 and the winner of T3 come to T2, and tie and lock T1 for another 4 weeks.

Come on guys think of the server achievements!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

How did BG end up in T4 lmao. 🤭🍿

Oh and huh, look who woke up from hibernation and currently dominating T2 and suddenly wants back in T1.... 🤭🍿

Know what would have been crazy and entirely new wvw server achievement, if that server tied in T2 with that other server that was blocking them for three weeks, and they did that for 4 weeks. 🤭🍿

Oh well, maybe next week they can start the double crazy and the loser of T1 and the winner of T3 come to T2, and tie and lock T1 for another 4 weeks.

Come on guys think of the server achievements!

Yeah the positioning after relink.......I would hope a dev would look pre and post and say "WTW" and question what went on there and dig into the coding. Something went AWOL.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 5/26/2023 at 8:26 PM, Roy Marks.7689 said:

Here are the worlds for EU:

Augury Rock (FR), Arborstone (FR)
Aurora Glade (EN), Blacktide (EN)
Baruch Bay (SP), Jade Sea (FR)
Desolation (EN), Fort Ranik (FR)
Drakkar Lake (DE)
Elona Reach (DE), Miller's Sound (DE)
Far Shiverpeaks (EN)
Fissure of Woe (EN), Gunnar's Hold (EN)
Gandara (EN), Abaddon's Mouth (DE)
Piken Square (EN), Kodash (DE)
Ring of Fire (EN), Vizunah Square (FR)
Riverside (DE), Dzagonur (DE)
Seafarer's Rest (EN), Ruins of Surmia (EN)
Underworld (EN), Vabbi (EN)
Whiteside Ridge (EN)

Here are the worlds for NA:

Blackgate, Devona's Rest
Darkhaven, Yak's Bend
Dragonbrand, Borlis Pass
Ehmry Bay, Ferguson's Crossing
Fort Aspenwood, Kaineng
Gate of Madness, Crystal Desert
Jade Quarry, Anvil Rock
Maguuma, Eredon Terrace
Sanctum of Rall, Henge of Denravi
Sea of Sorrows, Isle of Janthir
Stormbluff Isle, Sorrow's Furnace
Tarnished Coast, Northern Shiverpeaks

How exactly did this matchup come to be?  ANET devs getting involved? 

This is total BS, obviously the word on the street is ANET DEVs pushed their buttons and CHEATED.  Thanks for nothing ANET!!!

On 5/26/2023 at 9:56 PM, Mason.1862 said:

So Dragonbrand gets back to back pairing with BP?  Just like it happened before?  this is the second time, in about 1.5 years of me playing. That we've been DOUBLE paired w/ BP.   Can anyone explain that logic?

It's called ANET Devs cheating.....