Would i get in trouble for stacking 8 phospholuminescent infusions

Could i get in trouble with anet, like getting banned for stacking 8 phospholuminescent infusions for 8 effects. Technically it would harm peoples experience with shining green light which could interfere with the conduct. Always wanted to be a green sun.

Edited by Buckeye.9846
Typo
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

I don't think you can get banned for that, as there is an option for players to deactivate other players' infusion effects.

However, since you know what it can do to others, I wonder about the reason behind your desire to annoy fellow players. 😉

I use 1 Phosphol right now but ive always wanted to stack them for maximum effect, i now have the gold to purchase more but not sure if it breach the conduct.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Buckeye.9846 said:

I use 1 Phosphol right now but ive always wanted to stack them for maximum effect, i now have the gold to purchase more but not sure if it breach the conduct.

Well, it might very likely "breach" other players' brains when the toxic light pierces through their eyeballs. 😂

I will never understand why anyone would not only mutilate their character like that, but also deliberately disturb others' gaming experience with such ugly visual noise. 🤷‍♀️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

Well, it might very likely "breach" other players' brains when the toxic light pierces through their eyeballs. 😂

I will never understand why anyone would not only mutilate their character like that, but also deliberately disturb others' gaming experience with such ugly visual noise. 🤷‍♀️

I shall contact support tomorrow and see what they say, always wanted to roleplay as a green sun 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

37 minutes ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

I don't think you can get banned for that, as there is an option for players to deactivate other players' infusion effects.

However, since you know what it can do to others, I wonder about the reason behind your desire to annoy fellow players. 😉

there is no option to deactivate any infusions on anyone.

you cant get banned for stacking any number of any infusion and this one was nerfed few years ago.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, daw.4923 said:

there is no option to deactivate any infusions on anyone.

you cant get banned for stacking any number of any infusion and this one was nerfed few years ago.

Ahw thats unfortunate to hear, do you know if theres any recent video/photo of 8 stacked infusions

• Confused 1

To me, audio noise is much more disturbing to the gaming experience.

Like the new Jade Bot mini's, and you can't mute mini's

Or I guess you can by turning down sound effects or the game sound entirely, but that's sort of like turning of your screen to fix someone roleplaying as a green sun 🤣

Edited by jokke.6239
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Mimizu.7340 said:

Coincidentally our real life sun is in fact green: 

and also, the Gaelic (Irish) word for sun is "ghrian" which is pronounced the same as the English "green".

I thought the sun was white while in space, yellow/orange from the surface of the Earth. This is the first time hearing that it's green.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

On 8/6/2023 at 11:57 PM, Buckeye.9846 said:

It's probably not be a Breach of Conduct.

But it would be a Breach of Etiquette.

How would you feel if someone glowing like a permanent nuclear fireball was getting between you and what you're trying to do/kill, or where you're trying to get. Especially if it resulted in you being DOWNED during a boss fight and missing out.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 8/7/2023 at 9:11 AM, Buckeye.9846 said:

Ive spoken to support, stacking infusions do not breach the code of conduct. May the infusion stacking commence, none can stop me now 🙂 

That maybe true. However it does mean you might have problems finding a group to play with (at least ones with sufficient radiation shielding).

Why bother glowing like the sun, when no-one else will see it because they've all switched of the visual SFX.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 8/7/2023 at 5:27 PM, Mimizu.7340 said:

Coincidentally our real life sun is in fact green: 

and also, the Gaelic (Irish) word for sun is "ghrian" which is pronounced the same as the English "green".

That explain why I see a greenish blob when closing my eyes after accidentally looked into the sun

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1