As Warrior Players, Which Potential Relic Are You Excited To Use?

Lan Deathrider.5910

2 hours ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

You know, I've never looked at the 2nd and 4th tier effects until now. Interesting.

Do we take Fall damage when Rush shoots us into space? Does that bug even still exist?

I haven't used that ability in years, because it feels so bad.

If I can ever play again, the most interesting relic to me rn is Mirage (and maybe Fractal, but the CD is way too long) for my hybrid build since there doesn't seem to be a relic that grants regular might during combat.

I'm pretty underwhelmed by all the relics.  None of them make me think "this sounds fun" or "this would be cool."

~EpWa

Edited by EphemeralWallaby.7643

For Dps Bladesworn its not that bad I guess.
Superior Ranger Runes, Thief Relic, Berserker Stats, 1 Precision Infusion (can even be a +4 Lorberry one) Precision Food and there u go. For now at least.

The Ranger Rune overall seems to be a nice replacement for the Thief rune to get to 100% Precision with a bit more Ferocity for Power Classes.

On 8/22/2023 at 3:22 PM, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Centaur. Gain stability on heal skull use.

Other interesting ones might be Isgarren and Mabon.

Isgarren; After evading an enemy's attack, place the Eye of Isgarren on them for 6 seconds. You gain 10% strike damage and condition duration against enemies with the Eye of Isgarren.

Mabon; Upon applying might while in combat, gain Mabon's Strength for 8 seconds. At 10 stacks, your might stacks become 25% stronger for 8 seconds, after which you lose all might and Mabon's Strength. (Cooldown: 3 Seconds)

greetings, just came back to the game for check 2 EoD and Soto, and for relics i was using relic of brawler "Gain 10% strike damage for 4 seconds when granting protection or resolution to yourself. (Cooldown: 8 Seconds)"  cause get sinergy with inmortal dragon trait of bladersworn "Dragon Slash heals you for a percentage of the damage dealt. Gain protection whenever you convert flow into charges."  this proc that 10% dmg on dragon slash.

Edited by Stinson.3420

18 minutes ago, Stinson.3420 said:

greetings, just came back to the game for check 2 EoD and Soto, and for relics i was using relic of brawler "Gain 10% strike damage for 4 seconds when granting protection or resolution to yourself. (Cooldown: 8 Seconds)"  cause get sinergy with inmortal dragon trait of bladersworn "Dragon Slash heals you for a percentage of the damage dealt. Gain protection whenever you convert flow into charges."  this proc that 10% dmg on dragon slash.

A really good idea at first glance which I also had in mind but is it rly worth losing the utility & cc for it ? Also if u playing with Tactical Reload & Dragonspike mine, the second DT wont get Buffed most likely since the buff goes only 4 secs. Thief on the otherhand e.g is like having 5 more Stacks of Fierce of Fire exept of that u have to hit the Enemy. 

Been using Mabon on Strength Spellbreaker. Dagger/Dagger with Sword/Shield. Stomp and Bulls Charge for effect, Magebane always.. Of course SoR as well. I try to time the 25 might stacks with the bonus when it pops up. Brutal is not even the word.

so far 23k dagger F1's, 15k sword 3's and healthy dagger 3/4's for around 6-9k (used to be much better in previous patches, like 20k). Dagger 5 can also be good and the vuln stacks really synergize well. 

Glassy though.

I currently like Relic of Isgarren because it fits very neatly into powerzerk playstyle. to get into range for decap and cyclone axe, I most likely evaded you in the last 6 seconds, and I don't have very many blocks so a lot of my mitigation is active. most players just have a permanent, unremovable strike damage advantage put on them for interacting with me.. I like that a lot. 

On 8/23/2023 at 3:06 AM, EphemeralWallaby.7643 said:

If I can ever play again, the most interesting relic to me rn is Mirage (and maybe Fractal, but the CD is way too long) for my hybrid build since there doesn't seem to be a relic that grants regular might during combat.

I'm pretty underwhelmed by all the relics.  None of them make me think "this sounds fun" or "this would be cool."

~EpWa

Mabon's Relic works best with Might on Hit sigil to proc the 25% might boost. If you use FGJ you would only gain 1 stack of Mabon's every shout.

Edited by Dirame.8521
don't want to give false info
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dirame.8521 said:

Mabon's Relic gives you 5 stacks when entering combat. It works best with Might on Hit sigil to proc the 25% might boost. If you use FGJ you would only gain 1 stack of Mabon's every shout.

Thanks for mentioning this one.  🙂 Mabon's is tempting, and I will probably try it out.  According to the wiki, the 25% increased effect applies to allies you give might to, also, which is great since I usually play w/ my roommate.  It smells like a possible trap unless might gets reapplied fast enough... which presumably I can do since I can gain and maintain 25 stacks quickly.  I just can't tell w/o testing if the regular drop off of my stacks is made up for by when I have the 25% boon up, so I'm leery of it.

Vass is another one I'm considering, as it would work well with Mending Might's pve cooldown.  I didn't see it before, because I think the wiki was still getting updated when I looked during my earlier post.  It would be cool to add some sporadic poison to my bleed and torment.

~EpWa

23 hours ago, EphemeralWallaby.7643 said:

Thanks for mentioning this one.  🙂 Mabon's is tempting, and I will probably try it out.  According to the wiki, the 25% increased effect applies to allies you give might to, also, which is great since I usually play w/ my roommate.  It smells like a possible trap unless might gets reapplied fast enough... which presumably I can do since I can gain and maintain 25 stacks quickly.  I just can't tell w/o testing if the regular drop off of my stacks is made up for by when I have the 25% boon up, so I'm leery of it.

Vass is another one I'm considering, as it would work well with Mending Might's pve cooldown.  I didn't see it before, because I think the wiki was still getting updated when I looked during my earlier post.  It would be cool to add some sporadic poison to my bleed and torment.

~EpWa

I recently tested Mabon's on a different char and it turns out it doesn't give 5 stacks when entering combat. I don't know where those 5 stacks came from on my other char though... ha!

• Like 1